“Good Spot to Stay Near DFW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
15% Off Advance Purchase
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
“Good Spot to Stay Near DFW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed two nights at this hotel while in route back to our home from Europe. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was excellent. The shuttle service to nearby restaurants was a big plus. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I would rate this hotel 100% great experience. I would stay here again and would recommend this to anyone. Well worth the money and the breakfast in the mornings was great, not just cold cereal and bagel we had hot fresh waffles and eggs

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The lobby and breakfast area of this hotel was incredible. It felt like a small European lodge. A nice place to sit and enjoy a conversation or a cup of coffee. This was the perfect hotel choice for our weekend in Grapevine. Just minutes from Great Wolf water park, Historic Main Street District, Grapevine Mills and you can walk across the street to one of the largest Bass Pro shops I've ever seen. This is the Best hotel in Grapevine!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We find that most of our guests agree that our lobby is most inviting. And we have our fair share of coffee conversations, book reading, and even some interviews and client meetings that happen there. We love the activity, and appreciate you staying with us.
west chester, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am an HH Diamond member and I only stay at Hilton brand hotels. This particular Hampton Inn appears to be exceptionally nice in comparison to all of the others. I have actually stayed at this hotel twice for business, the first time everything was AMAZING- but the second time, not so much. I got in from DFW at around 12am. I was very tired as I had been traveling all day and intended to go to bed immediately. I walked into my room, got prepared for bed, turned the lights off and laid down. As I was telling my partner that I had made it safely A HUGE BLACK BUG started crawling towards me. I immediately jumped out of the bed and panicked. I called the front desk and they were VERY responsive. Someone was at my door less than 2 mins after I made the call. When he came to get the bug he noticed multiple! I travel weekly and I have never seen anything like this. And by the lavishness of this hotel, it was the last place that I would expect this to happen. In the aftermath the staff was very apologetic and took good care of me. However, I cant say that I will be back to this Hampton Inn. Looks can be deceiving and I must say those bugs definitely got "under my skin".

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize for your experience at our hotel, and we can assure you that we have addressed your complaints. We have alerted our pest control company which comes out monthly of the situation, and they have taken care of the problem. Unfortunately, the Dallas Fort Worth area has experienced more of these black beetles this year than in previous years.The next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.
Elk City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were traveling with about 16 people and had multiple rooms. They were all extremely clean! The whole place was spotless. We stayed in a suite so we also had the kitchen amenities. Furniture was a bit worn but not bad. Check in and out were great .. Breakfast was typical.. As were the beds.. Overall Great Experience .. CLEAN room. Hotel was easy to access and had a mall for shopping nearby. Didn't notice any exterior noise with the exception of the trash truck early in the morning. Highly recommend this one for the price!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here for business one night and it was just what I needed! A clean, quite place to sleep with friendly staff. The only suggestion would be changing the shuttle service process. It took me about an hour to get from the airport to the hotel (which is about 5 mins away). I waited about 45 minutes at the airport as there was a change in staff. I didn't mind too much, but could imagine this might bother others. The shuttle driver was very nice though and even brought me to a local restaurant so I could grab some late night dinner. Service was excellent at this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Nashville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Overall the hotel is very clean and in a great location but if you try to stay fit and make use of the fitness facility while traveling, go with another option. Their "fitness room" consists of one treadmill and one eliptical and you will have no chance of using either as they are always occupied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Address: 1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Grapevine
#3 Business Hotel in Grapevine
#4 Romantic Hotel in Grapevine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites DFW North/Grapevine is located in the ‘Wine Capital of Texas’. Grapevine is central to Dallas and Fort Worthand features local vinyards, the historic downtown area, as well as Grapevine Mills Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. Book now and receive complimentary 24-hour shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel, including DFW Airport and Gaylord Convention Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
Hampton Inn Grapevine
Grapevine Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.