“My Stay At The Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
15% Off Advance Purchase
Ranked #3 of 18 hotels in Grapevine
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“My Stay At The Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I booked two rooms at this location on September the 14 2013 for my family. We had returned from Mexico that day and they sent a shuttle for us in a matter of minutes to pick us up at DFW. Our driver was very friendly and helped with our bags and took us to our room. Check in was very quick, our room was great.. we had a jacuzzi tub with other nice amenities. I would recommend the Hampton Suites to every one. This location is great if your if your going on vacation or just for a nights stay !!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Grapevine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Greated with a smile and recognition, great room, then went way outside the norm to help accomodate my need for a special shuttle time to airport. Kept me informed of the progress and recieved a Thank You! on departure and smile. From a road warrior, a 10+ experience---every time I stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Edmond, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Did the park and fly option as we had an 8am flight. We arrived close to 11pm and the staff were super nice and friendly. The room was spotless and quiet. We had the hot breakfast the next morning and they gave us a to go one as well so my son could have snacks on the plane. Great coffee station also. The shuttle was on time with no issues. We'd definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013
Shakopee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Hampton was a very nice place to stay and you have a very friendly staff. The shuttle service is wonderful and they were always timely and friendly as well. The air conditioning was a little noisy at night, but I am guessing that is normal. I live in Minnesota where we run our air conditioners on a limited scale so I am sure I am not used to that amount of noise at night. Over all it was an enjoyable stay and the Hampton is the place I stay when I come to town for business. I have always had a pleasant experience at this hotel. The cookies in the lobby are a nice touch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Rancho Cucamonga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Not much of a view from the outside; you see the freeway, and planes overhead....across the street in walking distance is the Bass pro shop and some nice restaurants. The view is lovely inside; the hotel is clean and the staff have interest in making sure you are comfortable at all times. The shuttle took us everywhere we needed to go. It was great!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very convenient to the airport but also straight shot to the ATT Stadium and the Rangers Ballpark. The hotel very clean and staff nice. I was visiting for a few sporting events and this hotel was just what I needed at a reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Mooringsport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is our second time staying at this hotel but first time with our kids (5yo and 2yo). Before we arrived I received and email from the manager of the hotel. He explained that the 2 Queen bed suite that we booked was not going to be available for us due to overbooking. He said he was going to upgrade us at the same price we booked the Queen suite. He stated that he was going to give us a single king bed suite and a regular single king bed room. The email also said that he noticed we were traveling with kids so he made sure to get me rooms that were adjoining. The fact that the manager took the time to research out reservation and send me an email explaining what was going on really set well with me. You don't get customer service like that very much any more.

Our rooms were perfect. My oldest spent most of her free time in the pool. She said the pool was perfect. The breakfast was great, my kids loved the waffle maker. Eating breakfast with 2 kids in a hotel tends to leave a mess. The staff insisted that we not worry about it and they took care of us.

Overall this is not a 5 star hotel BUT with the great service and great location this hotel comes highly recommended by my family and I

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Address: 1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
#2 Family Hotel in Grapevine
#3 Business Hotel in Grapevine
#5 Romantic Hotel in Grapevine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites DFW North/Grapevine is located in the ‘Wine Capital of Texas’. Grapevine is central to Dallas and Fort Worthand features local vinyards, the historic downtown area, as well as Grapevine Mills Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. Book now and receive complimentary 24-hour shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel, including DFW Airport and Gaylord Convention Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
Hampton Inn Grapevine
Grapevine Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.