“I'd stay here again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
moorpark, United States
“I'd stay here again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were so pleased with everything about our stay at the Hampton. The staff went out of their way to accomodate us, the rooms were spacious, well appointed and clean and the shuttle drivers (who we put through the paces) were all great making sure we got to our meetings on time and picking us up with little to no wait time. We will be staying here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Aberdeen, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our stay was 3 nights over the weekend of 04/18/2013. We found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. Our 2 room suite included a kitchenette which we did not use. Both rooms had new flat screens. The king bed was very comfortable, especially after a 9 hour drive. The standard tub/shower was ample with good water pressure and a Waterpic brand shower head.

The staff is very friendly and efficent.

The complementry breakfast included continental items, juice and fruit along with a hot selection and waffle maker. Coffee also was excellent.

The locaction just off of 114/121/635 is convienent, although the construction in the area can be a real pain, but then again, it's Dallas.

We did visit Bass Pro and the Grapevine Mills mall is awesome.

Overall we were quite pleased and would stay with them again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Spent a week here for business. The room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was good. However I checked out on Friday morning. I discovered that my card had been charged for additional night (Friday night) on Saturday. There was not explanation as to why this happened and it is very lucky I noticed this. They did credit me back after 3 phone calls.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience of the extra charge, we have addressed the issue with our accounting staff. We hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I enjoyed my overnight stay immensely at Hampton, when I was on my way to California on business. After my arrival in San Francisco, I checked into a prominent 4-star hotel, double the room rate, but half as good. I found myself wishing I had taken my Hampton room with me! I will stay at the Hampton again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Grapevine for one night on 4-28 while traveling in the Dallas area. The hotel is location is great, close to Bass Pro and Grapevine Mills Mall. We had a suite and it was really big. Two flat screen TV’s, small kitchen with appliances that we did not use. We need the space. Two queen beds and bath in one room and living area with sofa and kitchen in the other. Room was good for the price and beds were great as all the Hampton Inn's seem to be. The lobby and breakfast space were pretty impressive. I thought the lobby area was quite elegant for a Hampton Inn. I can’t comment on the service because other than check in (fast) nothing was needed. I checked prices at a few other places but I was glad we stayed here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I usually stay at Hilton Hotels when possible and this is your typical Hampton Inn. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very pleasant. My only issue with the shuttle service. I choose this hotel because it offered shuttle service back and forth to the airport and also to my company's office, which is nearby. When I arrived at the airport, I called and requested a pick-up. The clerk at the hotel said the shuttle driver was out and it would be about 10 minutes. OK, no problem. A few minutes later he called back and said it would be best if I took a taxi, and they would pay for it when I got there. I went to the taxi line, but the taxi driver gave me a hard time because it was such a short trip and kept insisting I take the shuttle. I finally convinced the taxi driver to take me and the hotel clerk paid him when I arrived. I requested a 7:30 shuttle ride to my office the next morning. She said no problem. The next morning the shuttle did not show up to take to the office until 7:45 am. I then requested a pick up from the office at 2 pm to take me to the airport for my 3:30 pm flight. At 2:10, no shuttle so I called and she said he would be there in five minutes. At 2:20, still not shuttle so I called again and she said he would be there in 3 minutes. At 2:30, still not shuttle so I called again to let them know I made other arrangements. She said he was the red light getting ready to turn it, but there was no van there. Bottom line, it's a decent hotel as long as you do not plan on using the shuttle service. If the shuttle service is important to you, I recommend you stay somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. The problems you mentioned with our shuttle service have been addressed. We appreciate you bringing this to us, and we hope you will give our property a second chance if you return to the area. We would really love to have you back so we can show you what our Hamptonality is all about.
Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel is directly north of the DFW airport and centrally located to both Dallas and Ft. Worth. It is surrounded by amendities of the Grapevine Mall and Bass Pro Shop with plenty of restaurants and activites. The hotel does get a bit of airport noise but I didn't find it distracting.

The Hampton has a warm and welcoming entry with huge fireplace and sitting area. The free breakfast offers a good selection of healthy and delicious food selections. Hot coffee, tea and fruits are available through out the day. And of course the world famous Hilton pillowtop beds.

Good choice for a quick stay in Dallas or when you need to traverse the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Address: 1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
#1 Family Hotel in Grapevine
#6 Business Hotel in Grapevine
#6 Romantic Hotel in Grapevine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites DFW North/Grapevine is located in the ‘Wine Capital of Texas’. Grapevine is central to Dallas and Fort Worthand features local vinyards, the historic downtown area, as well as Grapevine Mills Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. Book now and receive complimentary 24-hour shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel, including DFW Airport and Gaylord Convention Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
Hampton Inn Grapevine
Grapevine Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.