This hotel is directly north of the DFW airport and centrally located to both Dallas and Ft. Worth. It is surrounded by amendities of the Grapevine Mall and Bass Pro Shop with plenty of restaurants and activites. The hotel does get a bit of airport noise but I didn't find it distracting.
The Hampton has a warm and welcoming entry with huge fireplace and sitting area. The free breakfast offers a good selection of healthy and delicious food selections. Hot coffee, tea and fruits are available through out the day. And of course the world famous Hilton pillowtop beds.
Good choice for a quick stay in Dallas or when you need to traverse the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
- Hampton Inn Grapevine
- Grapevine Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites DFW North/Grapevine is located in the ‘Wine Capital of Texas’. Grapevine is central to Dallas and Fort Worthand features local vinyards, the historic downtown area, as well as Grapevine Mills Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. Book now and receive complimentary 24-hour shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel, including DFW Airport and Gaylord Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.