“BEAUTIFUL!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 22 attractions in Grapevine
Type: Aquariums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Are you a Shark lover, Seahorse fanatic or a Clown-fish groupie? Perhaps it’s the graceful Jellyfish or our newest family member- the Green Sea Turtle that you love the most. Maybe you simply can’t decide! At SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium you can make up your mind and see them all - from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic. SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium offers an interactive, hands-on visit for all ages. A day out at SEA LIFE will leave you with fantastic memories and feeling empowered to make a difference to the underwater world. Take the “Behind the Scenes Tour” to discover the top of the ocean tank and get a closer look at the animals who call it home. You'll see first-hand how the SEA LIFE Aquarist Team prepares food for over 5,000 animals each day!
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
11 attraction reviews
“BEAUTIFUL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Totally worth the price!!! This place is beautiful!!! I would def. go back again. I was shocked to see it IN THE MALL but that's ok. It wasn't busy while we were there so we were able to enjoy all of the sea life. They had such beautiful displays and the walk
through was amazing!!!

Visited April 2013
MktgCoordinator, Marketing Coordinator at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hello and thank you for such a positive response!

I am so pleased to hear you had such a great time! We have new events and exhibits coming up so be sure to follow our website and Facebook for updates!

Thank you!

Dallas, Texas
86 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Underwater Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

What a beautiful experience! There are some fishes here that I have not seen in other aquariums. The facility is clean, the personnel friendly, and the price is right. If you are looking for a nice way to spend the afternoon, I highly recommend this attraction.

Visited May 2012
MktgCoordinator, Marketing Coordinator at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for providing such positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us, and we hope to see you again very soon! :)
Chandler, Oklahoma
13 attraction reviews
“We had a Blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I did read the reviews and made note in my mind about them. We were done with the walk through in a little over an hour. Partly just because he was so excited to see what was next. We did the behind the scenes tour and loved it!!! Not sure that we would do it again but very glad we did do it!

Visited April 2013
MktgCoordinator, Marketing Coordinator at Sea Life Aquarium, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We value your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your time with us!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great aquarium and kids loved it also! They have a hands on area and lots of great things to see. Highly recommend!

Visited May 2012
Thank you for providing your feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and hope that you will stop by again soon!
Austin, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
“BETTER THAN DOWNTOWN AQUARIUM IN HOUSTON!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I went to the Downtown Aquarium in Houston for spring break, and I have to admit--THIS WAS WAAAAY BETTER!! From the tme you walk in, to the time you leave, I never found a disappointing display. The fish were cool. The sting ray tank was awesome. The petting pool was SUPER COOL. Robert was the one who explained the petting pool. He was very nice, and loved his enthusiasm. We stayed to watch the sting rays eat. The ray pool had a little area you could walk out on to see down into the pool. I loved the part that you walked through and you could see fish around you 360 degrees. To be a mall aquarium, I was expecting it to be smaller than what it was, but it was actually decent. It took us about an hour to make it through. There are game cards they give you at the entrance for the "fact finder trail" that you fill out as you go with the facts they give you on the walls of each display. Once you have completed it, you take it to the gift shop and get a little souvenir medal for free. There is a playground area in the same area as the petting pools. Inside the petting pool, you get to touch a starfish, a hermit crab, and even a baby shark. AWESOME!!! Me and my kids were impressed. I would come back here before I would go bck to the downtown aquarium in Houston.

Visited March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We really appreciate your enthusiastic comments and are so glad to hear that you had such a great visit with us. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Been to Sea Life Aquarium? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sea Life Aquarium, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later