Stayed here again in February.
The shuttle was with us in 15 mins which was great. On arrival we were welcomed with a smile and checked in very quickly. I had made a points booking for 4 days but due to system limitations had 4 separate bookings. The receptionist sorted them all out so we had the same room for the whole stay.
The room was spacious with a fridge and microwave. There was a modern TV with plenty of channels. The bathroom had all the bits and bobs needed. The beds were comfortable, with a choice of pillows. There was no noise from the adjoining rooms, although we did have a leaden footed person upstairs. it was not an issue.
Breakfast was plentiful and there was a good choice of items. My daughter loved the pancake maker and had them each day.
The shuttle was great. We used it to go to the mall, target and Wallmart. There was never any issue with where we wanted to go.
The staff were excellent. Joe could not do enough for us, always cheerful and offering suggestion to make our holiday more enjoyable. He even popped up in person to check I was OK, as I have MS and also had a cold.
Miss Victoria, Miss Elizabeth and Miss Carla were always smiling and ready to help.
All in all a very enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated November 2014. Located just 3 miles from DFW International Airport, the Holiday Inn Express Grapevine, we are the business traveler's office away from the office. Our 100% smoke free hotel, and complimentary breakfast make the Holiday Inn Express Grapevine the place to stay for business. Our complimentary wired/wireless HSIA, located throughout the hotel, allows you to finish last minute presentations and conduct your meeting in confidence. If you left your laptop behind, our business center is ready to serve you 24 hours a day. Whether conducting interviews or hosting a conference for 40 people, Holiday Inn Express Grapevine is ready to accommodate your meeting needs. We can also set up catering options for your luncheon or business dinner. After a long day, relax in our outdoor Jacuzzi, work out in the completely renovated fitness center or kick back with friends at one of 7 restaurants within walking distance. There's no need to rent a car with our complimentary shuttle service, anywhere within five-miles, including DFW International Airport, Gaylord Texan Resort and Grapevine Mills Mall, to name a few. Shuttle service is limited on holidays. Our hotel is one mile from the small town charm of Historic Grapevine and minutes from the nightlife of both Ft. Worth and Dallas. Visit Grapevine and with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. FEMA #TX1507 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites DFW - Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dfw - Grapevine
- Holiday Inn Grapevine
- Holiday Inn Express Grapevine
- Grapevine Holiday Inn