“Avoid this place as fast as you can” 1 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #16 of 27 Activities in Grapevine
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Inside the LEGOLAND(R) Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth, you'll enjoy a chariot laser ride on Kingdom Quest, construct intricate buildings and vehicles, see the DFW area in astonishing miniature detail in LEGO(R) MINILAND(R), experience an extra dimension of entertainment in our LEGO Studios 4D cinema and, most of all, discover the power of your own imagination! Whatever the occasion, from children's birthday party to educational activities to rainy day fun with the family, you'll spend hours together at our kids' attractions enjoying and exploring inside the largest indoor LEGO playground!
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Avoid this place as fast as you can”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place was horrible little better than a fast food chain playground with Legos. The staff and manager were very insensitive to my son and to me after I called and asked in advance for accommodations for a special needs child. I WILL NOT be back and the corporate office will be hearing from me about their lack of services available for special needs children and families.

Save your money!!

Visited July 2014
Iain_Scouller, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Hi Tripguru43

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback following your trip to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Grapevine this weekend. The attraction is fully ADA compliant however after reading your review it's clear that we didn't meet your expectations over the holiday weekend. I would like to personally apologize for this and ask that you please contact me directly so we can discuss this further. My email address is iain.scouller@merlinentertainments.biz and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Mena, Arkansas
“Good for younger children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our nine-year-old loves Legos, and he had a wonderful time there. I didn't spend the money for our older children, as it would have been a waste. The place is intended for those under age 10. There are many opportunities to play with Legos and climb on various play stations. He and I spent the morning there while the older ones enjoyed the mall attached to LegoLand. I would recommend it for Lego fans between the ages of 4-10. Younger or older children would not benefit from the place.

Visited March 2014
Hi rafurr

Thank you for your feedback on your recent trip to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Grapevine. I'm glad your son enjoyed his visit and had fun when he was here. I also agree with your age range comments although would extend them slightly to 3 - 11 or 12. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Tuleta, Texas
“Great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The boys ages 6 and 8 enjoyed LEGOLAND and had a great time! There was quite a few activities for the boys to do. The two rides were very enjoyable for them and very kid appropriate.

Hi Jean T

Thanks for taking the time to post your comments on your recent visit to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Grapevine. I'm really glad your boys enjoyed the activities and rides and personally, my favorite ride is Kingdom Quest! We hope to see you again soon!

Canyon, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Only did the gift shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Lots of stuff - a lot you can find at Walmart, but they did have some newer stuff that we just had to have!

Visited June 2014
Iain_Scouller, General Manager at Legoland Discovery Center, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our shop. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the experience and hope to see again soon, and hopefully in the attraction next time!
“Amazing !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to give our 6yr old a trip of his own and he chose Legoland because he's a huge Lego fan. Not only did he have a blast but mom and big brother did also . I recommend this attraction to all my friends and family because the cost is inexpensive and they can stay as long as they like.

Visited June 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our attraction. We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience and hope to see you again very soon!