“Very Good Pork Ribs and Good Brisket” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Very Good Pork Ribs and Good Brisket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The Pork Ribs were very good, although I was disappointed that they did not have beef short ribs. The brisket was good but I had better. The servers dressed in hooters style (like a previous reviewer said) and were friendly and attentive. The music was great also, I would go back

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Minneapolis, MN
“Great Place for hang out with the guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great place to have some beers and brisket with the guys. It's in the Hooters style and servers are friendly and the brisket is great.

Visited October 2013
LHR
“Back again and still as great...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Been back in the area for a while now and thought I'd take a look back at some of the favourite places I'd used previously..delighted to say that the ambience and high standards that were in place remain. The staff remain of a high calibre but special mention must go to the Bar staff that have been on duty during my visits - Genna, Faith & Michele - very professional and always trying to deliver a high quality service. Have tried several options food wise and the ribs continue to excel, as does the pulled pork and beer can chicken. Can't praise the place highly enough and despite the "perception" its a fun place with great staff who are welcoming and friendly. Check it out I'd recommend it to anyone - especially when the three ladies named are on!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Recently ate here with coworkers and was very happy with the food and the service. I had the "Bird" chicken sandwich and it was definitely above average and the fries were just as good. Overall I would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“1st Time & I'll be BACK!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Flew into town for business and arrived at lunch time. My ride from the airport asked if I was hungry and suggested this place. No regrets!! Great atmosphere and the ladies were great to look at, but the meal was even better. My host suggested various items on the menu that sounded excellent, but ended choosing the Beer Can Chicken. Wow, was it DELICIOUS! I highly recommend it! I wish I had stuck around long enough to go back and try a few other items. I'll hit 'em up the next time I return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere