“REALLY FUN!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 817-310-5588
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an award winning Wild West Murder Mystery Dinner Theater production at the Texas Star Dinner Theater in downtown historical Grapevine, Texas - conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth. Every Friday & Saturday. Tickets are $59 + tax and includes dinner & the show! Parking is free.
Weatherford, Texas
“REALLY FUN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I went with my husband and daughter and girlfriend. We had awesome service, great food and so much fun and laughter with the cast! I had never been to one before so I was very pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it all was. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Glen Rose, Texas
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and I chose the Texas Star Dinner Theater for our Valentines night out and had a great time. The food was excellent, the entertainment was first class, and the wait staff was outstanding. We plan to make the Texas Star Dinner Theater a regular "must do event" for us in the future. We look forward to our next opportunity to spend a fun filled evening with the cast and staff of the Texas Star Dinner Theater.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

TXStarDinnerTheater, Manager at Texas Star Dinner Theater, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
We are thrilled that you had such a great time at the theater. Thank you for choosing to spend your Valentine's Day with us, and we can't wait to have you back!
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

What an amazing night we had! The mystery kept us guessing, the food was amazing and the service was even better! Can't wait to go again!

Keller, Texas
“Laughed so much our mouths hurt the next morning! Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

For my birthday, my husband & I invited my 2 brothers, their wives and my Dad & Mom to go to Texas Star Dinner theater. My Dad and 1 of my brothers agreed to go but really DID NOT want to go.... Then it turned into the BEST NIGHT EVER‼️. The food was GREAT! The show was GREAT! The hospitality was GREAT! It was absolutely the most fun we have all had‼️ Everyone is still talking about that night and how GREAT IT WAS... even my DAD! We all had SO MUCH FUN‼️ Our mouths literally hurt the next morning because we laughed so much!

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“wonderful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went here with a some friends, the food was excellent and the performance was better than excellent.

Visited December 2013