“wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 22 attractions in Grapevine
Type: Dinner Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience an award winning Wild West Murder Mystery Dinner Theater production at the Texas Star Dinner Theater in downtown historical Grapevine, Texas – conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth. Every Friday & Saturday. Tickets are $55 + taxand include dinner & the show! Parking is free.
Glen Rose, Texas
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and I chose the Texas Star Dinner Theater for our Valentines night out and had a great time. The food was excellent, the entertainment was first class, and the wait staff was outstanding. We plan to make the Texas Star Dinner Theater a regular "must do event" for us in the future. We look forward to our next opportunity to spend a fun filled evening with the cast and staff of the Texas Star Dinner Theater.

Visited February 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

TXStarDinnerTheater, Manager at Texas Star Dinner Theater, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
We are thrilled that you had such a great time at the theater. Thank you for choosing to spend your Valentine's Day with us, and we can't wait to have you back!

“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing night we had! The mystery kept us guessing, the food was amazing and the service was even better! Can't wait to go again!

Visited February 2014
Keller, Texas
“Laughed so much our mouths hurt the next morning! Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

For my birthday, my husband & I invited my 2 brothers, their wives and my Dad & Mom to go to Texas Star Dinner theater. My Dad and 1 of my brothers agreed to go but really DID NOT want to go.... Then it turned into the BEST NIGHT EVER‼️. The food was GREAT! The show was GREAT! The hospitality was GREAT! It was absolutely the most fun we have all had‼️ Everyone is still talking about that night and how GREAT IT WAS... even my DAD! We all had SO MUCH FUN‼️ Our mouths literally hurt the next morning because we laughed so much!

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“wonderful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went here with a some friends, the food was excellent and the performance was better than excellent.

Visited December 2013
cadillac, mi
5 attraction reviews
“Fun 'who done it' evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I don't think I've laughed so hard during a dinner theater. Of course, it helps when you are with a fun loving group of friends. We had a great time laughing and interacting with the cast of characters.

The actors/actresses do a fabulous job of entertaining the audience. It was fun trying to figure out who was the guilty party. If you guess correctly you have an opportunity to win a t-shirt. Be sure to stay after the performance ends to take photos with the cast.

I would only give the food an average score. However, I visited during the ice storm that hit the area the first part of December and that may have impacted the quality since many, many people were stuck at home and deliveries were not happening.

Visited December 2013