“Celebration” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Lawton, United States
“Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This hotel is so super friendly. Clean easy to find and close the airport. But the people made the difference. Every body made sure we were comfortably. Rooms are nice and quit. Very roomy and super clean but the best part the staff. Friendly!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for allowing us to share in your experience and visit to our wonderful city of Grapevine. Our team is dedicated to providing an excellent experience for all our guest travelers. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Magnolia, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I got lost in this place and found myself in the kitchen...the staff looked at me and grinned...and pointed me in the right direction! Great staff, great workout facility, undeniably clean...thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your moment at our hotel. We love to make our guests feel comfortable no matter what corner you turn! The team also works very hard to insure all rooms and public areas remain exceptionally clean. We hope to see you every visit to the Dallas / Ft. Worth area.
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Service and attention to guests are above the expected compensates everything regarding a small biz hotel. Great for business locations near DFW and shuttle service is a great plus. Rooms are ok and the only thing i regret was not having lunch time hours service at the kitchen.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

plainfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

try the Hilton gardens, great place, quiet yet very close to airport. very friendly staff, clean rooms and many amenities. very close and convienient to car rental return at DFW, terminals and also good quantity of near by restaurants. also easy on off for highway to Dallas, Ft Worth or suburbs. worth a look for price for value especially at the airport. no rental car? use their shuttle.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Grandview, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

this hotel is very convenient if staying in Grapevine area or needing a spot for an early morning flight out of DFW. We have stayed here for a night out at Bob's and to fly out of DFW for an early (very early) morning flight. This location is great for both!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

The staff was very cordial and accommodating. On checking in I learned that the hotel was full, with guests of a wedding party filling most of the rooms. I had made several requests online when reserving the room and asked about them on check-in. The front desk gal assured me that they honored all my requests. When I got to the room, it was not what I had requested. I called the front desk and the gal apologized and said to come back and she would take care of it. She told me that whoever reserved the room had not looked at their codes correctly and she gave us another room that fulfilled all my requests. She also said she would tell the person who made the error, so that it wouldn't happen again. Everything was great in the second room and I was very thankful that she was able to move us, especially with the hotel being fully booked. As I left to go out she recognized me and offered me fresh warm cookies! I really liked the coffee/ tea/cucumber water station set up close to the entrance, too, because it made it easy to get a drink when coming and going out of the hot weather. Everything was clean and the breakfast was very good. Would definitely go back!!

Room Tip: Put in your requests and book early and they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed here because of a job. I normally have a great experience but this time, they advertised the breakfast buffet, and as I'm accustomed to staying at Embassy Suites, I didn't even think twice that it was included, as it was advertised heavily as part of the experience. I was shocked to find out that they did charge and how expensive it was. When I complained to the front desk, they were not helpful or understanding at all. I understood it was my fault, but customer service is all about listening to the customers concerns...other than that, they are always great.Shuttle service to and from everywhere is always the best shuttle service I have ever experienced ever!!!!! Great shuttle drivers and great staff overall!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. Our team works to improve ourselves and amenities based on our customer voice. We are happy to hear your overall experience with us is great! We have created an Bed N' Breakfast Deal where you can Enjoy a great room, now featuring a Keurig Brewing System, and breakfast for four! We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine? Share your experiences!