“Hilton Garden Inn Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early, Save 25%
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Baton Rouge, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

From checking in to the Hilton Garden Inn from checking out the Inn, the quality of the employees, management and the rooms was excellent. The experience reminds you to book a Hilton any time and any place you travel to.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your response! We appreciate our team's hard work is noticed and look forward to hosting your stay again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Grapevine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very clean hotel. I was turned around on my way into town, so I called for directions. They knew the area perfectly and gave me great directions to the hotel. Only complaint is that there isn't any complimentary breakfast. For $200/night, a free muffin and coffee would be nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
We appreciate our guests' suggestions and communicating them to our brand. We hope to see changes in the near future!
Lubbock, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

After driving 6 hrs and arriving at 11pm, my 1 yr old and 2 yr old were tired. I checked in and asked for a crib be delivered to my room and was told they were busy and they would try to have it there in 20 mins. No problem so far until we get up to our room and wait 30 mins and still no crib. I went to the front desk and asked where the crib was and was told again they were busy yet both women at the front desk were standing there doing nothing. I told them again my kids were crying and tired and we really needed a crib. One girls response was that she was also tired because she had been working 12 hrs. Sorry but that's not my problem. She told me she would have there in 10 mins. I told her you said 20 mins last time and it didn't arrive. Her response was "well I'm telling you 10 mins now". Pretty rude. I'm a silver level reward member with Hilton and have never been treated like this....EVER!!! Then the next morning we go down to eat what I thought would be a complimentary breakfast considering I paid 179 that night and found out it would cost $9.95 for what I've eaten for free at other Hilton hotels. Horrible service and horrible value. I was a Marriott reward member and switched to Hilton because of bad customer service, it may be time to switch from Hilton to another chain that treats customers with respect.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience late in the evening. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve our level of service.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn exceeded our expectations. The lobby décor was striking. The staff was friendly, courteous, well informed, and helpful. The room was especially clean and cared-for. It was very comfortable. We especially liked the fact that the room was furnished with internet service, refrigerator, microwave, iron, and hairdryer... everything to make our stay comfortable. The business center was equipped with everything we needed. The pool was exceptional and absolutely wonderful. Breakfast and service was great. We highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to respond! Please revisit with us at the end of the year to see our much anticipated upgraded lobby enhancements. We look forward to continuing to impress our guests with Project Grow!
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here last weekend for a bachelorette party and our expectations were completely surpassed. I called earlier in the week and asked if we could get an early check-in, he told me to call back the morning of my arrival, so I did, and they were able to get me in a few hours early. I had read on TA about the shuttle and inquired about that when we checked in. Jeffrey at the front desk, who was amazing, let me know that the shuttle will take us and pick us up anywhere we need to go. Such a relief so that we didn't have to deal with expensive cab rides to and from downtown grapevine for our wine tours! The shuttle dropped us off on main street and picked us up within 10 minutes of our phone call. We tipped the driver, which I highly recommend, as this is a free service and a few dollars won't hurt ya! The room was very clean and spacious, we had 5 girls so they brought us a roll-away bed without any hassle! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone doing a little getaway to downtown grapevine or wanting to stay near the airport!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing an important event with our property. We are honored to host your stay with your closest friends during this exciting time in your life. Our goal is to not only meet but exceed our guests' expectations. We hope you revisit for the wedding!
Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are looking for a great group gathering accomodations, this hotel is great. Very full bar with ample space for gatherings. Very adequate food service for breakfast. We were abe to convienently come and go from the hotel to quickly get to area locations. The rooms were very clean. Just a great place to stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Chicago, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at several Hilton Garden Inn's and they have been very nice, updated and well kept. This one was as well. Priced reasonably this hotel was a good value. The lobby and rooms are nice and contemporary. The service was good and the amenities were very nice too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine? Share your experiences!