“The Importance of a Good Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Early, Save 25%
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Singapore, Singapore
“The Importance of a Good Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was my first time to go to Dallas Fort Worth so I really don't have any comparisons on what to expect in hotels within the area. While it was clean and orderly, the hotel seem old and outdated. The rooms are big but somewhat needs a do over being a Hilton hotel and all. I was thinking maybe it's just because they really don't have outlandish hotels in this side of the earth but I think there's no harm in delighting the guests, you know?

Breakfast choices were also limited but adequate, I suppose.

The only thing that this hotel has going for it are the staff. They are just a delight to talk to, very polite and personable... especially Carla who was very cheerful and helpful. I accidentally left my phone in the shuttle and she saw to it that it was returned to me. And perhaps that's the most important factor for everyone when looking for a hotel... the service and genuine care that the staff provides to their guest.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Gilbert, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Nice rooms and staff but if staying here don't expect service from staff for airport service. I am a diamond level w hilton and could not get any service for a short ride. Make sure to book a cab beforehand !

Room Tip: Not Consistent
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience our shuttle policy caused you. Construction or Traffic due to an incident during your pick up could of resulted in a delay. Normally our shuttle runs on the half hour and hour with in a 5 mile radius in a timely manner. We will be sure to make guest awareness of delays or sign ups on our list more clear during the booking/arrival process. We appreciate your feedback.
Lecanto, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I were recently in Grapevine for her high school class reunion and we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is very close to the north entrance/exit of DFW airport (close enough they have shuttle service to the airport), and only a few blocks from downtown Grapevine. Despite the airport's proximity the room was quiet. The entire property is very clean and well-maintained. The staff was most accommodating and helpful. Since we had not been in Grapevine in some time, we were grateful for their helpful guidance on navigation around the area (aside from general growth in the area, the freeway north of the airport is under major construction and somewhat confusing). The breakfast was excellent. The omelet was prepared exactly as requested and the service was prompt and friendly. For a business trip or a visit to the town, this is an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
glen ellyn, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Cant go wrong here. Quiet, clean room. Nice breakfast including eggs and meat. Our rate did not include breakfast, but the lovely desk agent was willing to throw this in upon arrival. There is bad construction on rt 114 which makes coming and going a bit more tricky, but I could not hear it at all from inside the hotel.

Stayed October 2012
Chandler, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you're a frequent business traveler, you'll be happy with this Hilton Garden Inn. Same great room with lots of space, clean and comfortable bed & bathroom and nicely kept grounds. The staff is very accommodating and eager to please. I was in Grapevine for a conference and the conference hotel was booked, but I wasn't dissapointed. I was able to travel to that hotel easily (even though there was a lot of road construction going on) and got to see downtown Grapevine which was quite delighful. There are a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your recognition of our staff as we always aim to please our guests! We are fortunate to have been able to host your stay during your time in Grapevine. Should your travels continue to bring you to the DFW area we hope to be your hotel of choice. Please note our area construction is ahead of schedule and is expected to be completed October 2013.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. They offer park and fly which was one of my main reasons for staying at the hotel the very first time. The inside is very modern and clean. They have a decent bar inside to the left and a small but adequate gym in the back. Staff is always friendly and welcoming. Beds are very comfortable, the best actually. They serve breakfast in the morning and it is very good though a bit overpriced, give it a pass. Will always stay here when flying from dfw.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear valued guest thank you for your comments. We strive to deliver consistent and exceptional service. Your loyalty to our North Hilton Garden Inn when flying from DFW is much appreciated!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for three days during Grapefest, a big annual wine festival that I attend yearly as a vendor. This is my first time at this hotel. I can not say how impressed with the staff. I needed a tweezers, so called the front desk to ask if they had a vending machine, etc. and she said no, but she'd look in pantry, and call me back. She could not locate one, so had the shuttle driver stop by and get me one.Then she brought it up to my room. Beds were sleep comfort type. Great!!!! The room service was great. Everything in the hotel was clean and convenient to the festival. Shuttle drivers great personalities!! Great place!!

Room Tip: I was on third floor with no problem. I always prefer close to elevator, but thats with any hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Monica T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Grapefest is one our favorite festivals held in our area. We are ecstatic to be able to host your stay this year for this occasion. When planning to return please look for future packages we will offer during next year’s event.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn DFW North Grapevine? Share your experiences!