“22 ounces of pure heaven” 4 of 5 stars

817-481-5555
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bob's Steak and Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 209 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 114
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“22 ounces of pure heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Dined there recently and ordered a 22 oz Australian Wagyu beef steak and it was incredible. The twelve inch bone sticking out of it made it look like it was straight out of The Flintstones. Great service and the wine they recommended was very good. One thing I have to get used to in this area is people smoking in the bar which I haven't had to deal with in years. It appeared they had a powerful air ventilation system though and I didn't smell any cigarette smoke in the dining area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sarasota, Florida
“Great Steak House - Super Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Took my daughter here while in Dallas on business. Service was excellent. Waitress was very attentive, food quality was great. Very impressive wine list. Décor is very nice with a couple of fireplaces and lots of wood. Try the carrot cake or key lime pie for dessert. Bone in fillet was exceptional.

Sellersburg, Indiana
“Superior Service and Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

When I visit the Dallas and Irving, Texas area, I always make it a point to visit Bob's. I truly enjoy the private booths near the bar area. Service and of course the food it top of the line. I have yet to be there when the restaurant is not full. Make sure you get a reservation well in advance. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited February 2014
Coppell, Texas
“Nothing special, but not horrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I were celebrating a special occasion with another couple. We wanted a very nice meal and picked Bob's based upon past experiences. I know it sounds strange but the food service was too fast! We ordered appetizers and they were delivered within 2-3 minutes. Upon delivery, we were asked for our entrée order...we weren't ready to order but our waiter came back to the table within 5 minutes. We ordered and our food arrived within 10 minutes. We were in and out in 45 minutes (were they overbooked and needing another table?) We sure felt that way. Caprese salad, Caesar salad and Bone-in ribeye were all very good. Will probably select another fine steakhouse for our next celebration; this experience was certainly not worth the money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grapevine, Texas, United States
“A Great Place for a Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a great place to celebrate an anniversary, birthday, etc. When you make your reservations with the hostess they will usually inquire about the purpose of your visit. If they find you are there for a celebration, they will make sure to congratulate you on it. But even if you are there for a general dining experience you will get not only a great meal (Bone-in rib eye is my Kryptonite) but impeccable service. I also enjoyed their lounge area that had a cigar humidor in it. The cigars are all premium, and they will cut it and light it for you. It was a great way to end a great evening. You really need to visit Bob's to understand why it is such a successful food entity in the DFW area.

• Visited April 2013