“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest

Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
You added Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest to your Saves list
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   250 E. State Hwy 114, SE corner of Hwy 114 & Main St., Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Offers & Announcements
Book Direct - Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Abilene, Texas
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We have an early flight for my son in the AM. Checked out reviews and decided to try this. Courtney checked us in and took great care of us. We mentioned we were going to try Carabas which is near by for dinner. She had a coupon for a free appetizer she gave us. The room was clean and fresh smelling when we were in. It isn't fancy but it isn't shabby or dirty. We loved chilling in the pool after dinner and tomorrow we are 5 min from DFW airport. Lots of convenient shopping and dining near the hotel. Staff were all friendly and I am not afraid to have my vehicle parked out side. I would recommend this to my friends. The only draw back is that the mattresses are a little basic but still comfortable and most importantly clean. I am a germ freak but this hotel is clean. Our AC works great and is keeping us chilly.

Room Tip: First floor near exits are very convenient. It is quiet here even though we are on a major highway.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Woodway, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here the night before flying out early from DFW on vacation. We used the hotelnparking website to book our room because we were looking for a place to leave our car while we were gone.

Easy check-in with friendly staff, free internet, free continental style breakfast (cereal, waffles, yogurt, fruit, sweet rolls, juice, milk and coffee), clean room, nice pool and free shuttle to and from the airport which was minutes away. Best of all we were able to leave our car for 14 days at the hotel which saved us a lot of parking fees. When we got back from our trip, we got our bags and called for the shuttle. It arrived in about 10 minutes, took us back to the hotel and we were on our way home in no time!

The hotel was very quiet and our room had a wonderful recliner that I enjoyed while reading and watching TV in the evening. The bed was a bit harder then I like and the decor is a little dated, but overall just perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was in town from Spring TX unexpectedly and did not have the time to make reservations before I came. I was able to walk right in to Super 8 and Megan was able to get me in to a room straight away! She was so kind and helpful, which is something that is so valuable these days! I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. The free breakfast was a great bonus!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

SUPER 8 IN GRAPEVINE TEXAS IS THE BEST! I arrived and was so tired from my drive. The front desk clerk Megan was super helpful, down to earth (great customer service) got me right in my room. And then to top it all off the breakfast was really good to be a complementary! The cinnamon rolls are sooo good! Can't wait to stay again, I will definitely recommend my family and friends! :)

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

When I arrived, my reservation could not be found. Instead of making me wait, Megan vowed to "get me in a room" and straighten out the ordeal with Hotels.com later. To make matters better, she was also juggling multiple parties at the front desk and handling phone calls. Her demeanor during all of this was second to none. Every day when I passed by, she was always extremely busy, but still maintained the sweet spirit that makes her the best. This was my 3rd stay in cities within 3 weeks and I wouldn't even bother to recommend the first two places. I highly recommend this Super 8 and it's all due to the customer service qualities that Megan possesses. The room was clean and comfortable. Thanks again!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Pueblo West, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed here for 8 nights and loved how close it was to everything; shopping, dining and activities. Megan at check in was so pleasant, Amy had lots of tourist info for us and Ron was the very best shuttle bus driver we have ever met! Free shuttle within 5 mile radius which helped us immensely as we attended an event at the over-priced Gaylord Texan (shame on them for charging visitors $17 to park). Our room was quiet and had a fridge and micro which was handy with the kids. The pool was a great time for the kids as it's open all the time so we were able to swim later in the evening after all daytime activities. It's not a big pool but suited us fine. Not much on the free breakfast but it worked. The hotel is older so the rooms are a bit dated but we were happy with our stay here and would stay here again!

seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is just a few miles from so many kid friendly activities. The Great Wolf Lodge, Lego Land, the Grapevine aquarium, Thomas the Train, Main Event and the Grapevine lake which has walking trails, parks and playgrounds. And honestly, that's the short list. Hotel was great! Megan at the front desk made our check in easy. She also gave us coupons for the Rain Forest Cafe that allowed us to enjoy priority seating & a free kids meal. The hotel pool cooled us off, the breakfast filled us up, and the guest laundry came in handy when my smallest spilt her juice in my suitcase. I will stay again & I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest? Share your experiences!