“Nice place to stay. Great Staff from the courtesy shuttle...” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest to your Saves list
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   250 E. Hwy 114, SE corner of Hwy 114 & Main St., Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Minnesota City, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Your staff went out of there way to help with our needs. We are from Minnesota and we did get lost a couple of times, we would call your staff and they even helped direct us to our destitnation.
Cortney was one name I remember and your whole staff is awesome.
Thank you and we would stay with you again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Aurora
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I found our stay to be a very enjoyable one because of these three things. The room was clean, the shuttle bus made it convenient to get to our convention, and the staff was super friendly. Kudos especially to Amy and Meagan at the front desk; and to Roseo and Ray on the shuttle. I'd book here again if I ever come to Grapevine again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Emerson, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My travels bring me to Grapevine TX on a regular basis. Over the past 5 years I have had enjoyed my many stays here and appreciate the staff's consistency. They have always been professional, very helpful and glad to see me when I arrive. The rooms are always clean and the property well cared for. The FREE shuttle bus has been a big help to me since it will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. In addition to transportation to and from the airport I use it to retrieve my vehicle from a local storage area but they will also take you to restaurants, shopping and local attractions too. I am sure you will find your stay here just as enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest

Address: 250 E. Hwy 114, SE corner of Hwy 114 & Main St., Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Romantic Hotel in Grapevine
#3 Business Hotel in Grapevine
#3 Family Hotel in Grapevine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest 2.5*
The Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport is a clean and friendly hotel at a great value. We provide FREE shuttle service to DFW Airport, the Gaylord Texan, Grapevine Mills Mall, Historic Downtown and many shops and restaurants. The following are included for FREE: delicious breakfast, wireless internet, fitness center, business center and private outdoor pool. There are several restaurants within walking distance. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Grapevine/Dfw Airport Northwest Hotel Grapevine
Super Eight Grapevine
Super 8 Hotel Grapevine
Grapevine Super 8
Grapevine Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.