“Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest

You added Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest to your Saves list
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   250 E. State Hwy 114, SE corner of Hwy 114 & Main St., Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Your staff went out of there way to help with our needs. We are from Minnesota and we did get lost a couple of times, we would call your staff and they even helped direct us to our destitnation.
Cortney was one name I remember and your whole staff is awesome.
Thank you and we would stay with you again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Aurora
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I found our stay to be a very enjoyable one because of these three things. The room was clean, the shuttle bus made it convenient to get to our convention, and the staff was super friendly. Kudos especially to Amy and Meagan at the front desk; and to Roseo and Ray on the shuttle. I'd book here again if I ever come to Grapevine again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Emerson, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My travels bring me to Grapevine TX on a regular basis. Over the past 5 years I have had enjoyed my many stays here and appreciate the staff's consistency. They have always been professional, very helpful and glad to see me when I arrive. The rooms are always clean and the property well cared for. The FREE shuttle bus has been a big help to me since it will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. In addition to transportation to and from the airport I use it to retrieve my vehicle from a local storage area but they will also take you to restaurants, shopping and local attractions too. I am sure you will find your stay here just as enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was most impressed with the staff - Amy and Megan are outstanding on the front desk -- efficient, very helpful, cool, calm and collected in-spite of the busyness of their role. They sure do handle their roles very well. The shuttle service was such an added bonus. Nice people. The rooms were clean and comfortable. And they even have a cozy breakfast area as well. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Denison
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Room was decent, but when we returned after being out for several hours, it was evident someone had been in the room. When I questioned the clerk, he denied that anyone had.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

S8Grapevine, Manager at Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
We looked into the situation and it was a housekeeper that entered your room so she could clean it.
Grapevine, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was travelling with an elderly parent due to a death in my family. From Courtney receiving us warmly and sympathetically at check in to Amy helping assist my 92 yr old Mother with her breakfast...Megan at the front desk made time to lend me scissors for cutting out the obituaries as well as a sincere smile every time we passed the reception desk .Ray and Rocio helped her patiently in and out of the free shuttle van to the joust & son funeral home and airport which was driven with a the highest level or professionalism. Luz and Yolanda made sure to ask daily how she was doing and if we needed anything..they wer constantly ensuring we were happy in our rooms.. The location of this motel from the airport and attractions is fantastic..but it was the individual service that each employee i encountered provided. I would definately return to this super 8 in grapevine. The management is blessed to have such exceptional staff. One of the managers Kathleen went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable and was genuinely concerned that we wer being treated well. no worried Kathleen..your staff is awesome. i would highly recommend this motel !!

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and found it very quiet and easily accessable.