Stop over here for 2 nights and they have shuttles to the nearby mall and also to the airport. The establishment is old but has a rustic look and feel to it. The only downside is that breakfast has to be paid for staying near the airport and if breakfast is included, it would bring in a lot more people.
Room is clean, good shopping outlet and outdoor store nearby. Everything within walking distance, no car required if stopping over.
Will i visit again? Maybe. I'm thinking of trying the Embassy suite beside instead.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dfw Lakes Executive Hotel Grapevine
- Hilton Dfw Lakes Executive Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Grapevine
- Hilton Grapevine
- Grapevine Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your average DFW Airport hotel. Hilton DFW Lakes is a welcome respite from the traditional Dallas / Fort Worth hotels. Discover a spectacular retreat for work and play at our Grapevine hotel. From golf, fishing and tennis, to first-class venues for executive retreats, we've got it all on 40 lushly landscaped, lakeside acres. Our award-winning Dallas Fort Worth hotel resort features a refreshing blend of spacious accommodations, limitless recreation, and unmatched conference facilities. So relax and set your own pace. Whether you're looking to escape, connect, or meet somewhere in between, our Dallas DFW hotel makes it easy with its ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.