“Good experience / Mixed results with staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Keller, United States
“Good experience / Mixed results with staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was very clean, air conditioner was awesome, noise level was good. My wife and I ate for lunch and brought leftovers back to our hotel refrigerator. Later that night, we noticed we did not have a microwave, and went down to the front desk to ask if we could use one. I was told it would cost $15, which I thought was a little customer unfriendly. While I was going back to the room, I noticed a microwave in the Starbucks. I asked Jessica from the lobby if she could heat our two dinners up. She was extremely accommodating (more so than the front desk), and very friendly. When asked if I could leave a comment card for her, she told me that the front desk had them. I stopped by the front desk, and was told the comment cards were in the rooms. I went upstairs, and searched the entire room - and there weren't any. The next morning, I asked a manager at the front desk for one, and was told they didnt' do them anymore, and to leave my comments on Trip Advisor. So - bottom line - the service by Jessica would definitely bring me back, but the front desk/manager I thought (while not rude) was a little disappointing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here after having cared for my child and additional guests in my home for most of the summer months, just to "get away" without having to drive to far out of town. I was very happy with the accommodations and its location in proximity to downtown Grapevine and shopping areas. I spent the day at the local wineries and at Grapevine Mills mall. The property was clean, quiet and well-kept. The staff was very friendly, too. After I had ordered breakfast (room service) I was placing my tray outside the door for pickup and the door accidentally shut and locked behind me! I was wearing just my nightgown and was pretty ticked at myself for my mistake, as I'd now need to walk to the lobby to get a new key - nope. Not only are there phones on each floor, but there was also a hotel personnel right there to help me out. Thank you for a wonderful stay. I wished I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Childress, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This hotel is what I would consider a resort. They had a lovely outdoor pool next to a lake, as well as an indoor pool. My family enjoyed fishing in the lake. The fitness center is very nice with lots of equipment. The rooms are a little bit dated and the bathroom was pretty small. Also, you have to pay for internet, which I hate! Parking is free and the location is right across from a huge outlet mall with a movie theatre and fun restaurants. Overall, a fun and convenient place to relax.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Southlake, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

These facilities were obviously 5 diamond. Could not have had a better experience. I especially loved how great the staff was. They were professional, yet warm and helpful. It was apparent that they loved their job and loved working at Hilton. Great value and a great location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Pennsylvania, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed at. The outdoor pool by the lake was quiet and very relaxing. Close to the airport for an easy morning departure. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Grapevine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel, and a staff team that will bend over backwards to make all guests feel as though they are VIPs! Although we had NO problems with our stay, I felt confident that the team would have immediately corrected any situation! Very good location to DFW Airport, Grapevine Mills Mall, Historic Downtown Grapevine, and a beautiful convention center!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center? Share your experiences!