“What a Hilton Should Always be” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast & Massage for 2
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Oviedo, Florida
“What a Hilton Should Always be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a great stay at this Hotel. As soon as I arrived I was greeted with smiles. The rooms were very nice and very clean. The property has a wonderful pool a pub and good restaurants. Free Shuttle to DFW Airport was very beneficial . Will come back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HiltonDFW, General Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear tophatafc,

We are excited to share your comments with everyone on property! These smiles truly reflect the pride our staff takes in caring for our guests and the facility to ensure an excellent experience for all our visitors. Thank you, we look forward to your next visit to DFW.

Steve Haley, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Was referred here from the Gaylord which ran out of rooms for a conference. Internet was $10 per day. My business partners bathroom was flooded and had to move rooms. Shuttle to Gaylord was $4 per person each way, and the Gaylord is about 4 miles away. But the kicker is that the address listed on the website and on the confirmation will not get you to the hotel. We entered the addresses into two different gps and it took us an hour to get there from the airport (6 miles away) and through all kinds of construction which made it even more difficult. Took us to the middle of nowhere twice so I finally called the front desk. The girl immediately had an alternate address to give me that took us straight there. Very inconvenient and this was obviously not the first time it had happened. I expected a little more from such a pricy place.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear carjchar,

Thank you for sharing your observations. We are glad that our guest service agents were able to offer assistance when you and your business partners reached out to them. Navigating through the road construction has certainly been challenging for all of us. If you have an opportunity to contact us with the names of the GPS providers you utilized, we would be happy to review the location coordinates and address any irregularities (DFWAH_DM@hilton.com). Thank you.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a small dinner meeting in this hotel. I highly recommend it. Everyone on staff was attentive and helpful. Linda our server was awesome, quiet, attentive and ready to help us. The appetizers and food were very good (as was breakfast the next morning). The hotel rooms were clean. The bathrooms are small and need some upgrading. Hilton still needs to figure out the internet, it was slow and they need to help us understand why they charge for it (per device) at their more expensive brands and why it's free at Hampton Inn.
I recommend this hotel for meetings and business travel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear HaveHeart,

Thank you for sharing your recommendation. It’s great to hear that you received excellent service from our attentive and helpful staff; Linda is certainly a hospitality leader in Bonnie & Clyde’s! We appreciate your comments and will look for ways to keep raising the bar and continue to improve our guest experience.

Staunton, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Recently checked into this facility for a conference. My husband made the reservation for me, and as diamond hilton members we expect a certain degree of attention. That was definitely not provided at this facility. The young man who checked me in explained to me that there were no rooms with king sized beds. Ok. Then he explained to me that there were no rooms available near the lounge with the breakfast that our status entitles us to. Ok. Then he gives me the keys to my room on the second floor with a lovely view of the front driveway. Now I'm losing my temper. I called and was moved to the sixth floor with a lovely view of the neighboring hotel. So, overall, I have to say that I'm unimpressed. The space for the conference was excellent, no complaints there. But, the rooms are dated, the bathrooms very, very small, and the service suboptimal. Would recommend that if you need to attend a conference at this facility, stay elsewhere and drive daily.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. The observations of our loyal Diamond members are valuable, and we will review your notes with the appropriate staff. We regret that the available room choices on your recent stay did not meet your expectations, and we apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

We are glad to hear that your conference went well! We hope we’ll have the opportunity to serve your travel needs in the future.

IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I flew to Dallas from Chicago to go to Cowboy Stadium for Monday Night Football. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 a.m., and expectedly, our rooms weren't ready, but the concierge was a gem and held our luggage for us. We were told that we'd recieve a call from the front desk when our room was ready. We understand they had their hands quite full with a very full hotel.
Unfortunately, our room was never ready before we had to leave for the stadium at 5 p.m., but the staff was amazing and helpful. I was able to shower and get ready in the women's locker room area (beautiful, clean, well-maintained) and again, check my luggage again. We each had a drink, courtesy of the hotel, in the on-site bar/restaurant before we left for the game.
We didn't get back to the hotel until after 1 a.m., and YAY! rooms were ready. Worth it! Very clean, and the bed was so comfortable. I enjoyed the shower, and didn't want to get out...probably one of the best of the hotels I've stayed.
We'll be back in Dallas again in a couple of months, and probably again several ties next year. I look forward to staying at this hotel again because of the wonderful staff. I'm sure next time it won't be so chaotic, lol. GO BEARS!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear kamsmw,

We are so glad you were able to experience the excitement and energy of the big game; the Bears have certainly been fun to watch this season! We hope that the schedule for your next visit will allow for some additional relaxation time; we definitely have a wealth of amenities to enjoy. We look forward to your next visit. Our dedicated staff will be here to greet you upon your return.

Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times over the past couple of years and each time, the hotel has not disappointed me. The hotel staff is very accommodating and helpful. The hotel offers several on-site food options and shuttle service to the mall across the street. Room service is well-prepared, priced reasonably, and delivered promptly. This hotel has lots of meeting space, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, horseback riding, a fabulous fitness center, and lots of other recreational activities. My room itself was comfortable though the air conditioning unit was a bit loud. The room was clean though it could use a bit of refreshing. I particularly loved the ample work space and comfortable leather recliner. I would hesitate to use this hotel as a conference site again or when traveling for leisure.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear BusinessTraveler1983,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of multiple visits to our Conference Center. We are so glad that you have discovered the consistency and quality of the service provided by our staff, and we appreciate hearing what’s working well and what will make your next visit even more enjoyable.

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The concierge and front desk staff went over and above after I arrived frustrated with an airline that lost my carry-on luggage....another story entirely! The concierge was extremely helpful, polite, yet able to laugh with me....because crying wasn't going to help! They gave great directions for shopping at the nearby mall for new clothes, never tired of me asking if my luggage had come yet, showed understanding concern, and in general, were just great! The woman at the front desk, upon hearing my story and my frustrations, wrote a lovely note and sent a little surprise to my room in an effort to make my day better....it did! The facilities were wonderful for the event I attended, the entire staff was polite and helpful, and my room was clean and quiet....what more could I ask for!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
HiltonDFW, General Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear NRuthC,

We certainly enjoyed sharing your story about our empathetic concierge and front desk staff with our entire team! It is so uplifting to hear that these small gestures impacted you in such a tremendous way. We are proud of the Southern Hospitality exhibited by our team on a daily basis and so appreciate that you took the time to let us know how much it meant to you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Steve Haley, CHA

Been to Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center? Share your experiences!