This is a very convenient location. We were visiting from out of town to attend the Kenny Chessney concert at the Cowboys Stadium. Lots of fun things to do withing a 2 mile radius. Free Breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful. I requested an extra blanket in my reservation and it was left on the bed for me when we arrived. Very clean and nicely appointed. Our room was clean and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Visit UT Arlington or major employers like American Airlines, Bell Helicopter and GM. After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn