The location of this hotel was the main reason I stayed there. The complimentary breakfast was the best I have ever seen at a hotel. There were many choices. I only have two things I would change. I thought the elevator was old and dated. You had to use your room card to get in side doors, which took several tries. Very frustrating when your hands are full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Visit UT Arlington or major employers like American Airlines, Bell Helicopter and GM. After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn