“Nice staff , but not the cleanest” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie

You added Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1542 North Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice staff , but not the cleanest”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Although the staff was very pleasant this was not what I expected from a Hyatt property. We were told when booking the room that no King rooms were available but they could put us in a room with two queen beds. We were put in a room with two double beds and told that was all that was available unless we wanted to move in the middle of our stay. Tiles in the bathroom were coming off the floor, furniture looked worn and the room didn't "feel " clean. The windows had not been cleaned in a very long time . The equipment in the fitness room was not all functioning, there was no cups for the water in the water machine . I noticed there were no towels or supplies to clean the equipment after use.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Nice hotel. We hadn't stayed at at Hyatt Place before so was a bit surprised that it was more like a motel than our usual Hyatt experience. Breakfast was nice, staff was friendly. The best part was the motel like parking; no valet parking was necessary. We would stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Angie H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad your found our spacious parking lot met your needs. We hope to see you again soon.
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before without problems, but this time that wasn't the case. My reservations got mixed up, glad I had it printed out. Then after the 1st night while in Dallas I got a call asking why my belongings were still in the room...because I booked for 4 nights!! The caller was disrespectful and had an attitude. It was a busy weekend for the hotel because of 2 football games and the event I was there for. They should have planned accordingly. Breakfast was out of many items and silverware...and coffee!!
Hope they can get their act together because this is a good location and the rooms are nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It sounds like your stay with us was a frustrating one and I am sorry for that. We have made some changes in regards to how we staff during the busy football season. I do hope that you will give us another chance. Thanks again for your comments.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This little gem is located off Hwy 360 near I30 in Grand Prairie, TX. The property is well maintained, well lit, had a nice lobby and friendly staff. We stayed for one night while scouting out a future venue for a concert we will be attending. It was easy to find for a first timer in the area and our room was spacious, comfortable and included nice amenities like a small refrigerator, separate living room area and more.

Room Tip: While they don't have room service in the fullest sense, there is a room menu that allows you to...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Angie H, Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that our hotel was a good fit for you. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Grand Prairie.
Saint Charles, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I checked in for a prepaid three night stay. I went to my room and found a filthy carpet and when I pulled back the sheets there was a red stain on the sheets. I was moved to a 'better' room. That room had stained carpet, a bad odor, hair in the drawers and burnt out light bulbs. Even though I prepaid for three nights I left the hotel and moved to a different hotel. Do not waste your money.

Room Tip: Book the Hyatt in Arlington on Road to Six Flags. It's clean and beautiful.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

this hotel give the appearance of being fancy however when intern our room I noticed right off the bat that the floor was soaked by the bathroom yet the shower had not been used it was kind of gross we were wondering where the water came from my daughter found a pair of tweezers in the room that were noticeable they were out in the open is the cleaning staff was doing their job they would have noticed this and last but not least they provide a couch with a fold out bed however do not keep enough linens on hand to meet the demands of their customers kinda ridiculous if you asked me

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed from June 30 - July 5 and had a great stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There were 3 that went above and beyond (Channing H, Chris C and Stephanus R). Thanks for making us all feel like we were important.
The hotel was very clean and at times they were booked completely. Several little league baseball teams were there and sometimes the staff was overwhelmed, but even our smallest needs were always met.
The shuttle service to Six Flags was great, Glad we didn't have to pay for parking there. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie

Address: 1542 North Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")
Location: United States > Texas > Grand Prairie
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grand Prairie Hotel Grand Prairie
Hyatt Place Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie Hyatt
Hyatt Grand Prairie

If you own or manage Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.