“Neat and Clean with a friendly staff..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Grand Prairie

You added Super 8 Grand Prairie to your Saves list
Super 8 Grand Prairie
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4020 S Great Southwest Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75052-4215   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Springfield, Missouri
“Neat and Clean with a friendly staff..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I recently stayed at this location with my kids and was very happy with their helpful staff and service. The room had everything that a person with a family needs. They got a nice, neat and clean room with a comfy beds. Their breakfast bar was nice as it satisfied my kids in the morning and the best part is it's located near freeway which has an easy in & out access with lots of other stores in a walking distance if in need of something in emergency. So far it was my best experience to stay there and definately recommend to my friends and others to experience their friendly hospitality. I will sure be back to this location.

Room Tip: Personally recommend to stay on a top floor for more quieter and peaceful sleep.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Saint Georges, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The reception was very good as the lady seems to know her job; Well situated near all services including shopping center, car wash, restaurants. We did not experience their breakfast included as we had to leave early. We would definitely go back if the occasion occurs. I would say that for a Super 8, they are above-average.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Laredo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

My 2 kids and I stayed this past weekend on 12/15/12-12/16/12...omg it was the worst place ever. When we got there the rooms looked decent, but at night when we were about to go to bed , as i pull off the blankets Omg...cockroaches and their babies...not 1 or even 2 ,,,im talking about more then 20,,it was disgusting ..i called the front desk and they didnt even care ,, they said they didnt have any other rooms and there was nothing much they can do about it, due to manager was not working at that time...the worst night ever, i didnt sleep all night, i was taking care of my kids , making sure they didnt have any cockroaches on them during the night. next morning , i told the office manager and she just said , Oh im so sorry , and still charged me in full and bad customer service...I Dont recommend it at all

Room Tip: Rent another hotel....
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
EL PASO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The first room we got on the first night had a jacuzzi for $30 more. We took it so we can have a relaxation but the room was hideuos and old school look. I found ants all over the tile and the knob for the jacuzzi fell off so the water ran and scared me cause I couldnt stop it. Thank fully my husband was able to fix it. The second night the room was ok. It was much better than the first room. It did the job we went for a Dallas Cowboys game and it was very close. So we were very please with that. Overall it was ok it did the job.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Grand Prairie? Share your experiences!