“A big experience in a friendly state!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2075 North State Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Maleny, Australia
“A big experience in a friendly state!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

On arrival my wife and I were greeted very cordially. The staff were all very helpful and we enjoyed staying at this hotel. Room was large, very comfortable as were the beds, although the pillows were not to our liking. We did encounter a lazy staff member but the others made up for him. Overall a very pleasant experience and would certainly use this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Michael B.,

Thank you for your kind review. I was happy to see that my staff was able to make your overall stay enjoyable. We hope to see you soon.

Chris Dahya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Woodbridge, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would never have chosen to stay at a Best Western, My Fiance planned this trip to see a Dallas game, that said I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The modern interiors were delightful. Most of the staff were friendly minus one guy who was very quiet and could not drive AT ALL...I was a little concerned he might overturn the van!

The greatest and most annoying part of my stay was the overpowering smell of the room, if it was up to me I would have asked to change rooms, but I was outnumbered and it was late. The room smelled STRONGLY of aerosol baby powder and a musty smell. I don't know if it's the carpet or what but it was so bad that we left our door open as much as possible. I will not stay there again because I wonder what they are hiding with that spray. If they did something about the smell it would receive a higher rating from me.

Room Tip: Check your room to see if you can live with the weird smell before you accept it.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Firstly, Thank you for leaving us a review. We apologize that you found the de-odorizer smell too strong; we often treat the rooms with an ozone machine to ensure that the room is fresh for every guest, and in addition we de-odorize the room upon inspection. This may have been what you experienced, and we will use your review going forward to ensure that future guests have a positive overall experience.
Austin, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We booked this hotel because it was one of the last hotels available near the AT&T stadium. It had decent reviews on Tripadvisor, so I figured it was worth a gamble. First - the positives: The decor is modern and seems relatively new. Rooms are decently furnished. The A/C worked well although it was quite loud. And even though the hotel is on the freeway, the room was relatively quiet. The negatives: The front desk staff is unfriendly and not at all interested in going one step beyond what is required of them. The room we were in had a very strong smell of cleaner or deodorizer. It didn't smell that way in the bathroom - only the bedroom so I believe it may have been the carpet. The bed was rather hard and I didn't find it very comfortable. The tv in our room didn't work at all. Called down to the front desk but since it was late, there was no one who could come and assist. At 10:00 am, maid service was knocking on the door asking if we were leaving soon. And lastly, at 11:05 am, five minutes after checkout, we got a phone call telling us we needed to leave. First and last time we'll be staying at a Best Western Plus. Oh, and we had planned on riding the shuttle to the stadium but upon check in, we were told the next one available would be in two hours. It's a nice service but if you're planning on using it to go to the stadium or other event, you'll need to plan way ahead.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the property.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Larahr

On behalf of my entire staff I sincerely apologize for the issues you had on the day of your departure. I can assure you that we work very hard to provide the best possible service to all our guests, and we pride ourselves on the ability to go the extra mile for all of our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Thank you for your review.
Appleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed at 5 different hotels during our vacation. 2 of them I would rate at least a 4 star, or better. I rate this Best Western to be at least a 3 star. Everything worked great, it was clean, roomy, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was great. I would recommend this one. It was a bargain. We were there 2 days.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Douglas K,

Thank you for your kind review. Glad to see that you enjoyed the roominess and the comfort of the bed. We hope to see you soon.

Elizabethtown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The drivers of the shuttle, as well as the front desk staff, were great - friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and very quiet. Nice rooms. Good breakfast. Safe area - only 15 min from airport. Several fast food restaurants nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Beth S,

Thank you for your very kind review. My staff works very hard to provide the highest quality of service to each and every guest. It is exceptionally overwhelming when a guest, like yourself, show their appreciation.

On behalf of my entire staff, Thank You.

Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had an overnight between flights at DFW and stayed at the Best Western Plus on 9/24. Since this was a quick overnight and we were not looking for anything fancy or expensive we were not expecting much. To our great delight we ended up at the Best Western Plus and found the shuttle driver and front desk staff to be very pleasant, the lobby, halls, and room to be very nice a comfortable. The Wifi was fast and easy to connect to, the bedding, TV, bathroom, etc were nicer than many places we've stayed paying a lot more money. In the morning we went down to the breakfast area and found very clean nice area with just about anything we would want for breakfast. Later on the shuttle back to the airport again was quick and the driver very pleasant.

If I haven't made it clear, doubtful, we were VERY pleased and would definitely go back and/or recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was nice. Would expect the freeway side to be louder but that was not our experience.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveler,

I am glad that you had chosen us for your overnight stay in the DFW area. This gave my hotel staff the opportunity to serve you and make you stay comfortable. It was good to see that you enjoyed the speed of our Wifi and the ranger of our breakfast bar.

Thank you for all your kind words and hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Location is great. Hotel was very clean, the staff was nice and helpful. They have a full breakfast. And it was quiet even though on a major highway. Would definitely stay here again if I came back through this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Pbaron,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review. I am happy to see that my staff was able to provide a pleasant and comfortable stay during your visit. It was nice to see that you enjoyed the full breakfast bar. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Dahya

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!