“Centrally located” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2075 North State Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 21 hotels in Grand Prairie
Richmond, Tx, Usa
“Centrally located”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

great location within a short drive to all local attractions. All staff was friendly, and restaurants were within walking distance. They have a shuttle available in case you do not feel like driving a short distance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you when you are back in the area.

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I visited the Best Western Plus Arlington North with my husband and son for the last weekend of spring break and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We had a room on the 4th (top) floor and had amazing vaulted ceilings that made our room feel much larger than it was. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was good.

The only issue that I could see someone having was noise from the freeway (our room was the on the end of the building closest to the highway). I'm a light sleeper and I always travel with earplugs so it wasn't an issue for me, but if I didn't have them I might have had trouble sleeping. My husband and son weren't bothered at all.

The location was nice and close to Six Flags and there were plenty of dining choices around. I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Randol Mill and was happy with them, but the Best Western won me over and is our new favorite in Arlington. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms have great vaulted ceilings. I would highly recommend getting a room as far away fr...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Glad to see you liked the vaulted ceilings and our comfortable beds. I want to apologize for the noise. However we will continue our efforts to remain your favorite hotel. Thank you for all your kind words.
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I flew into Dallas and only needed a room for one night. Booked on a third party site because of price and airport shuttle. I haven't stayed at a Best Western in years but will say this hotel would compete nicely against anything other chains have to offer. The hotel looked new...nicely furnished, very clean and welcoming staff. The bed was amazingly comfortable...I didn't want to get out of it! Loved the Archive Essentials bath amenities..trying to find a source for them now! Free breakfast is included which consisted of the normal fare...waffles, eggs, assorted breads and pastries, fruits and cereals. I definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I am glad to see that you enjoyed our Hotel and especially our bath amenities. Let us know if you need help to find them.
Thank you for all your kind words. Hope to see you on your next visit.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Excellent stay! Excellent service! Delicious breakfast served daily. Exceptionally clean!!!!!!! Loved every minute of my stay. The staff was very attentive to my every need. Whenever I go back to texas I will definitely stay there!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you when you return back to Texas.
Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I travel to Texas frequently to visit family. In general, the Best Westerns we have stayed at were not of the high quality I have come to expect in California and Arizona. While staying with my son I got a really bad cold. I really wanted a good night's sleep and a bath. We chose a room with spa tub. I took 2 baths while I was there, and had a great night sleep. So if you have been disappointed with BW in TX, this place may change your mind.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I am happy to see that we made your stay a comfortable and well rested one! Hope to see you soon. Thank you for your review.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!