“Stay there when working near by” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Granbury
Albion, New York
“Stay there when working near by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western 4 times in last few years. I am a big fan of the Best Western name in general and always like staying at them when I am on the road working or for pleasure. This Best Western is in a great location in Granbury. Not everything has always been perfect, but the staff has always done everything to make up for it with their kindness. Hotel in very clean in all areas, lobby is very welcoming. Breakfast is good, they change it up more than other places. Parking is a little tight but nothing they can do about that. Beds are comfy and rooms are good sized. Nice flat screen tv's in all rooms. Internet is good, depending on when u try to get on, but thats normal for most hotels. The hotel staff is knowledgable of the area, and are very nice. Always welcome u back or greet u coming in. One of my favorite BW sites I stay at hands down! Josh B.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BWGIS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thanks Josh! We love having you stay when you are in Granbury. Thanks for your patience when 'issues' arise! Should you ever need anything, you can contact me at 817-573-4239 or 44579@hotel.bestwestern.com. We will see you next year! L. Notgrass-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The rooms appear about average to me..First floor noisy, but that happens in other hotels..The bathroom area I was not overly impressed with..I found the parking a bit tight in the front of the hotel..Location is very good.. Value for price paid I believe is just a touch too high..Breakfast to me seemed ok..The staff is friendly..

• Stayed January 2013
BWGIS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
We are glad you stayed with us. Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. If I can ever assist you in any way when you are in Granbury, please contact me at 817-573-4239 or 44579@hotel.bestwestern.com. L. Notgrass - GM
Amarillo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have stayed here before, have family in that town. Last stay was a mess finally got it straight, left a lap top power supply in room. Management insisted that they could not find it in room and that employees did not have it. After several days of disscussion with manager, they found it, a employee did not put it in "lost and found", as management said they always do!
Deceided to try again, made reservations and received a confirmation number for trip one month later. Then 2 weeks before our stay they called and left message they could not give us the room they gave us a confirmation number. Problem they had a corporate customer that wanted to stay longer and so they cancelled us. So much for the everyday person, I guess my money is no good, no management's word is no good even if you get a confirmation. They did not even offer to help with anouther room untill I raised hell with the manager.

Room Tip: Stay away, cant be trusted.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BWGIS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Nick, I do apologize again, for us not finding your power supply cord when you first called. It was found in an area other than normal for lost items. We mailed it to you as quickly as we could. Concerning the latest reservation.... we did find you accomodations for the exact same room type and rate you were paying with us and on the date you requested. Again, I apologize that I didn't act as quickly as I should have. I assumed that the avenue you booked our property through was making those arrangements as that was what I was told. However, I did make those arrangements for you, emailed the confirmation to you, and I also sent you a certificate for a FREE night stay with us the next time you come. I am sorry I failed you, but I can be trusted. - L. Notgrass
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We are coming there tomorrow to celebrate our sons birthday. All these reviews have me so excited. we live in Dallas Fort Worth area....so excited reading a home away from home. I will post another review after.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
BWGIS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thanks for the great review Sarah! We hope your stay was pleasant and look forward to hearing back again from you. Thank you for choosing Best Western Granbury. -L. Notgrass
Andrews, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We always stay here when we come to Grandbury because they are so good and pleasant to deal with. It helps that they accept pets because we always have to bring our dog with us. We have really enjoyed the friendliness of their staff especially Connie.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks Ricky for the great review! So glad you enjoy staying with us and please know we appreciate your business! Yes, we are pet friendly! They are family too. - L. Notgrass
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was a very good choice to stay. The rooms are clean. Housekeeping is good. The price was quite fair for our two night stay. The very best thing is the front desk service and friendliness. On both of our evenings it was Jason. He was helpful and friendly. Apparently we left our dome light on in our car and the front desk called our room to let us know. How nice is that?! Next to the cleanliness of an establishment I think the attitude of the staff is the most important thing. For that alone they get a five star from me! One drawback is that you can actually hear conversations going on in other rooms and the hallway. So pack some earplugs and this would be a great choice in Granbury!

• Stayed February 2013
BWGIS, Manager at BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves by offering the best customer service the moment you check in, to the moment you check out. We Love going out of our way to make sure you comfortable. We want to make sure that the Best Western Inn in Granbury is your home away from home. We do apologize about any noise that may have made your stay uncomfortable. Next time you stay with us, we would love to accommodate you on the third floor where there is less noise. Again we thank you for staying with us during your visit to Granbury.
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We travel weekly for leisure and business and this was a great property. We were welcomed at the front desk by a friendly staff. Not only were we able to check in early but we were upgraded to a suite. The hotel is very clean from the lobby, elevator, halls and room. The beds were very comfortable and they even provided non allergenic pillows.
Really, this was one of the cleaner hotels that we have stayed in a while. The indoor pool and hot tub were great and did not have the over kill chlorine you find in most indoor pools. And we didn't smell the pool chemicals in the lobby.
I was very pleased!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BWGIS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the cleanliness of your room. Welcome to Granbury!

Been to BEST WESTERN Granbury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!