“Delicious Lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Based on the positive trip advisor reviews, we stopped for lunch at Linda's when we were passing through Granbury. What a great choice! We enjoyed the Taco Salad and mixed salads plates. The specials looked delicious! The menu has a variety of choices. Our waitress was great, and the dining room was very neat and clean. We'll definitely be going back!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Granbury
“A Granbury "Gotta Go There" Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Went there to meet a friend for lunch and It was my first visit to Linda's. I am very happy I went. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was exactly what you would want in a Granbury. restaurant. BUT.....more than anything else, it was the great service from smiley faced people that made the experience. I recommend you visit Linda's Southern Kitchen for food that doesn't taste like restaurant chain food. Your entire family will be happy you did.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lewisville, Texas
“Great classic homey food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed this restaurant for dinner on a Saturday night. You walk in to what feels like a giant homey kitchen with curtains in the windows and phrases/pictures on the wall. The food was your standards - 1/2 Lb burgers, fried chicken & steak, seafood - but what was unique was the option for a lighter portion. Since I wanted to save up for the dessert I chose the lighter portion chicken fried steak and my husband ordered the 1/2 lb mushroom burger. Both were devoured by us so fast. It tasted like totally fresh. Even the French fries didn't seems frozen.
The desserts were good but not great. The chocolate meringue pie was dark and rich but the meringue was not as fluffy as I would have hoped.
Overall great food and environment perfect for a small town getaway. Also they do a 5% discount if you pay by cash.

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“Served up Southern Style!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stopped by on our way back from a short vacation. Just passing through and decided to eat at Linda's. The special of the day was meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. I thought it was very good. Everything was homemade and fresh. The homemade rolls were delicious as well. Our server was super nice, attentive, (but not annoying) and the prices were exactly what I would expect. I treated myself to piece of pecan pie, but there were lots of flavors to choose from. The only suggestion I have, is I wish a "short plate" was offered. It was a lot of food, which I found impossible to eat it all. The building is converted from an old bank or something, and they have really worked hard to make it cozy and cute. It shows because we felt perfectly comfortable.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lampasas, Texas
“Very friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Asked the very pleasant waitress what she recommends and got the fish and chips. The fish was fried well and the tartar sauce very tasty. The cole slaw Yummy!! The fries were regular ore Ida steak fries. But do not leave this place without getting a slice of their homemade pies. I had the lemon chess. Omgosh it was melt in your mouth good. Linda herself was there and stopped by the table. Loved this place.