“Best sliced BBQ sandwich!” 5 of 5 stars

120 West Pearl Street, Granbury, TX 76048
817-579-7233
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Granbury
Description: Pearl Street Station, located one block west of Granbury's Historic Square, is a SMALL eatery that is BIG on flavor, featuring authentic Cajun dishes like Etouffee, Gumbo and Blackened Catfish daily. All of our meats are smoked on the premises and served with homemade sauces and toasted jalapeno/cheese sourdough bread. Ask for our Sister Special -- named for Sister from Granbury Live and our number one seller --smoked turkey with lemon dill sauce and mozzarella.
Fort Worth
“Best sliced BBQ sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I'm a Texas girl, born & bred, so I've had my fair share of BBQ sandwiches & this is my favorite!
The brisket is great! The bbq sauce & to die for jalapeno bread are icing on the cake!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Euless, Texas
“Stop In for Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Looks like lots of locals dine here - very friendly owners and staff. Small restaurant but big on hometown feel. Limited menu but food was good. Pass on the salad buffet if you are a hearty salad eater (lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and pickles) but the brisket and pulled pork were great! Sit outside and people watch!

Visited March 2013
Keller, Texas, United States
“Eat here every time we go to Granbury!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Delicious everything. Especially the chicken gumbo! But so is the turkey sandwich. Did I mention the seafood gumbo too? Yum.

Visited March 2013
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The bread was awesome!! I even got extra bread to bring home for later. The potato salad was the best I have tasted in years. The ribs were good, not the best I have ever had, but I will be back to try them again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Granbury
“The bread makes any sandwich good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a well-kept secret in Granbury that you must check out for lunch on the square. The jalapeno bread is delicious and makes any sandwich a sure-fire selection. I had the pulled pork and my wife got the turkey. It's cozy inside with a few tables, but eat outside if the weather will allow it.

• Visited December 2012