“If you like food with your butter go here” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
fort worth
“If you like food with your butter go here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I like a good fried chicken, but this food was literally the extra added to the butter. I could feel my arteries choking for air as I took about 2 bites of my corn. I couldnt even eat their food. I had to eat when I got home. Not for those who lead a healthy eating style

Visited December 2013

Harper, Texas
“YUM-O!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Went to Babe's last year when my husband and I were in the area and this time we took another couple who loved it as much as we did. Our waitperson, Tiny was really great, friendly and on the spot with refills. Plenty of chicken and fish and side dishes. All the food is so great and the biscuits, don't dare pass them up, were the absolute best I've ever eaten. Biscuits that seriously melt in your mouth!!! If you have any meat/fish item left you are allowed to take that with you, I read another post where someone said you couldn't take the leftovers. That might just pertain to the sides. My chicken tenders were so moist and flavorful. Others at the table got the smoked chicken, which she loved, and then fried catfish which was all eaten. Big portions, so come hungry. Not a diet food place for sure, pure comfort food!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The food was really good and we enjoyed it. I do not want to sit here and have to write 100 words though

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Can't get any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Always friendly service and well cooked, great tasting food. Endless mashed potatos, gravy, corn, buscuits, green beans and a very well portioned meat serving. It's a bummer though that you can't take you left over sides home seeing as they have to throw them away once being served.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Medford, Oregon, United States
“Best fried chicken!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant. I ordered the fried chicken and it was so delicious. It was served family style with green beans, cream corn, mashed potatoes and a rolls. Wow. Every bite was delicious. I'll be back.

Visited November 2013