“Worthwhile experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Granbury
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worthwhile experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was delighted to spend a week at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grandbury, TX! The staff were very accommodating and made sure I was aware of all of the amenities, services and restaurants in the area. The restaurant's late Sunday breakfast was very appetizing and the once time I ate dinner there the food was exceptional. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Outstanding!! We are pleased that you have found your little get away here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Granbury. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging comments to our team here. Thank you for your stay, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

HGI Granbury

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Dallas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This trip was for business. I was satisfied with most aspects of the hotel. However, I feel the breakfast or the buffet portion rather should have been complimentary. The rooms are nice and clean, but the A/C wasn't working properly. I had it set at 70F but I would wake up sweating and would feel sticky in the afternoon

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Michael R,

I do apologize for your experience at our property. The Hilton family has many brands that cater to all. Hampton Inns for example have the complimentary breakfast. Hilton Garden Inns have a fresh, made to order breakfast that we feel is of greater value. We are currently reviewing the cost of our breakfast. We are also having our Chief Engineer look into all of our air-conditioning units. Thank you for your response, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Westgate, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed here two nights and was very pleased with the hotel. Very friendly/helpful staff and great rooms! Would def. stay again! Breakfast was pretty good, they had a lot to choose from. Walking distance to the beach was a plus as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Lindy,

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to pass them along to our team here.

Jefferson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This Hotel staff was friendly, for the most part, the rooms are great the food was delish and it was quite. They have a swimming pool, banquet rooms and workout room. The location is good. You could walk to the waters edge and to town if you wanted. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Louis T,

Outstanding!! We are pleased that you had a pleasant time here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Granbury. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging comments to our team here. Thank you for your stay, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

LaRue, TX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels and Hilton Garden Inns across the country. This one is as good as the others. Our stay was not as expeced this time. The live music was extremly loud and our neighbors were very loud all night. If it were a different night maybe they would not be there and the music might be more reasonable. Overall the hotel was great this stay was just not relaxing at all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Keith S,

I apologize for the loud music. On special occasions we will try to do something extra for our guests. Perhaps an acoustic group for next time. Please see me upon your return to our HGI as I would like for you to be our guest at breakfast.

Rowlett, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I went for a couples getaway and was very disappointed to find out that breakfast was not included in our hotel stay. Our friends also staying said they had added the breakfast for $4 per person online. So upon our check-in we also requested to add breakfast for $4 and was denied. Horrible response from the desk clerk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Kimberly M,

I apologize for your experience here with us. You are 100% correct, that was a poor response from our front desk. Please let me know of your return to the HGI Granbury as I would like to have you as our guest for breakfast.

North Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

What a nice quiet little town! Great place to spend the weekend whether it's for business or pleasure. The locaton of the hotel to the historic downtown district is excellent. The restaurants are outstanding with one exception. I cannot recommend the Mi Famila restaurant that many of the locals recommended to me. The service was slow, the staff was indifferent and the food was, well, salty and nothing special. But that was the only undesirable thing about my visit to Granbury. Very nice town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments on our hotel. Please see me next time for restaurant suggestions. :o)

HGI Granbury

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Granbury? Share your experiences!