“Clean and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Graham
Fort Worth. TX
“Clean and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed on a Saturday night and was in town for a horse show. The location was conveneint (right near the main part of town), and the hotel was clean. Check in and check out was fast and efficient. I had a group negotiated rate, so I thought the price was reasonable. My only complaint was the breakfast wasn't great (compared to Hilton brand of hotels or even a Hampton), but it's not a huge problem. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
SHILAH-J, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Graham Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We pride ourselves on being ultra clean, and train our staff to be fast and efficient. We regret that we failed your expectations of our hot breakfast and are taking reasonable measures to improve the quality. Thank you for your candid response. We hope to serve you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The location was the best, it was on Main St. The breakfast definitely was a must. The view wasn't too bad either. Nothing special about the room. It was a little pricey for Thursday. There were people in the hallway talking loud at midnight, we called the service desk and they took care of the problem.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
On behalf of the entire staff at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, we would like to thank you for your honest review of our property. We strive to serve our guests fully and by telling us what we did well and well as what we can improve you help mold our service for future guest. We hope to see you again soon!
Buffalo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I work all the time so I rarely get a chance to get away. When I am able to "get somewhere" i usually stay somewhere in dallas, this time I chose something a little different from my 'norm'. I especially loved how warm and friendly the staff made me feel as soon as i came in the front door!!! The rooms were emmaculate in detail and very, very clean!!! I am definitely going to remember this place when i get the chance to get away again!!! Thank you for the great memories and I/we will be back!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Graham Inn, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Kim,

The employees here at the Best Western Plus Graham Inn want to say thank you so much for your response and we are so glad to have made your first experience away from Dallas exceptionally awesome. We hope you will come see us again soon,

Thanks again,,

Carolyn M
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

So I happened upon this best western one morning when my brakes went out on a Sunday! Because my car is important to me I didn't want to risk having it fixed at a local mom and pop shop instead of a bmw certified dealer so I decided to stay until my mechanic could have it towed the next morning. So first thing I went to check in at 8 am mind you and the front desk lady shilah let me check in a room with early with no early check in fee and even let me have breakfast even though I was just checking in. She even recommended local shops I could walk to in her words to "make my stay more enjoyable " what great customer service. I then checked out the room and boy I was amazed at how super clean it was, they even had specialized cards on how I preferred having my room serviced. I spent the day in town and ate at the Italian restaurant recommended by shilah. It was amazing. She truly knew all the stops to check in at. Upon arrival I met another lady who was just as helpful named shonda she showed me where the pool and excersize centers were and answered all the questions I had about my bill. All I. All it was a terrific stay. The breakfast had great variety and the staff was super. Its nice to know customer service atoll exist. I will definietly be returning!

Room Tip: The first floor is nice!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Amherst, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel.It was very clean and nice.Shilah Johnson was very helpful.Would recommend it to anyone!!Great service,very friendly staff.And again,Shilah Johnson was fantastic about helping answer my questions.

Room Tip: Ask for Shilah Johnson.Tons of help!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

i loved it! The hotel was wonderful and the staff were amazing. i felt right at home.the rooms were nice and clean. good way to start your stay. There was a woman named shilah that checked me in, so sweet and accommodating. i would recommend to anyone this hotel.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Weatherford, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Overall very nice.The front desk person was a delightful young lady. Shilah Johnson if I remember correctly.
My room was comfortable and clean.
Made reservations online and was just what I expected.
Breakfast was very good. Certainly enough.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Graham Inn? Share your experiences!