“Best Burger” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Keller, Texas
“Best Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is one of the best burgers i've ever had! I got the blue chees burger. I've never seen anyone put this much blue chees on a burger before. Usually restaurants skimp on that. The fried pickles were the best I've ever had too. They were very big and flavorfull and weren't soaked in oil like other places do. The staff was very friendly and on top of things. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cedar Park, Texas
“Good Burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I loved my burger at The Green Pickle. It was very tasty and filling. The fries were pretty good, but the fried onion rings were mediocre. The restaurant was very busy and perhaps a bit understaffed. The woman who waited on us was extremely friendly and pleasant. The restaurant was a little warm, but cozy.

Visited November 2013
“This is a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My family and I have been all over Dallas in search of a truly tasty burger. So far, the popular spots (Twisted root, Chophouse) have only been average at best. We stopped in at The Green Pickle last Saturday--I am so glad we did! The burgers are delicious! By far exceeding what we've experienced in the big city. I detest frozen fries and onion rings and thankfully, neither was anywhere to be seen.

We live an hour and 45 minutes away and it wouldn't be crazy for us to drive down to Glen Rose on any given day just to eat at The Green Pickle.

Excellent food and excellent service at reasonable prices...you can't beat it!

Dallas, Texas
“Tastesy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Western ambiance, great service, pool burgers! Try the fried jalapeno chips....hot, but delicious. Good for lunch and families

Visited September 2013
Texas
“Good burgers...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you are looking for a casual place with some greasy burgers/food and beer, this is the place to go. This is a no frills place and don't go if you are on a diet! The prices are pretty decent and service is ok. The only negative is they need to clean the place up. New carpet/flooring, new chairs/tables and give the whole place a good scrubbing.

Visited April 2013