“We will be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
“We will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010 via mobile

We recently relocated to the cleburne area and thought we would have to drive to Fort Worth to get anything decent to eat beyond bbq or fast food! Boy were we pleasantly surprised! Our several visits have been consistently great. The food is excellent, very fresh, and we would recommend trying the daily specials! The staff is wonderful and become like family, we actually hug when leaving! We bring our friends and family now when they visit! So glad to have a good spot nearby!

San Antonio TX
“Profit before customer satisfaction”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

I had a dinner with my family November 26/2010 (4 adults+ 2 kids)
The corn dogs for the kids was burned, the pasta over cooked with no taste
and no flavor, they suppose to be in Alfredo sauce but we don't found this
flavor.My daughter order "veal Marsala" she get chicken, again no taste and
flavor.
We was charged for the wine a fee for "dry county" my son in law ordered a
coke, he was charged too.
That a very bad experience , I think they have to hire a chef who know the way
to cook pasta ( that's very basic).They have to be more focus on the customer
satisfaction then on the money.
I really don't recommand this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Glen Rose, Texas
“Cozy and amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

I took my wife here for Valentines earlier this year. The atmosphere was wonderful, they had a violinist in the corner playing music. Wonderful centerpieces that my wife found very creative. The food was wonderful, and was very filling. We some how saved room for dessert, and my wife has been begging me to take her back.

Glen Rose, Texas
“The perfect restaurant for a date!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

My husband and I recently attended this restaurant. My husband took me here for our five year anniversary, and it was one of the best dates we've ever been on. First off, the food was outstanding. My husband ordered the tenderloin, which was cooked to perfection. My husband said it was the best steak he had EVER had. I on the other hand, had the salmon. At first, I was nervous, seeing as how there are no oceans around. The salmon was amazing. They had a blue cheese fondue on top that blew my taste buds away. Second, the service staff was great. They were so friendly, courteous, and attended to every need we could ever think of. I advise anyone and everyone to go to this restaurant. This will definitely be our destination for next year.

Clifton
“Dallas gone country Chique - Clifton, TX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

We were in town without knowing where to eat. Drove by this lovely old white wood frame home converted to a restaurant. We sat on the front patio and had fish tocos for lunch. They were delicious... lightly fried Cod... friend had the blackened Cod tacos and liked them. Have you ever been to Poes on Sullivan's Island, SC, and had their fish tacos? Thse were even better. Enjoyed our experience, wait-staff, food, ambiance... so much that we returned for dinner. Weren't too hungry yet so had wine, salad, and dessert. Sorry, still like Dallas Symphony bread pudding the most. But the Peanut dressing on the Thai (Chinese?) salad was very special and was created by a sweetheart of a young woman. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed ourselves so much that I want to return for my birthday.... I hope you're open Tuesday! Thanks

• 4 of 5 stars Food