“Great in Georgetown” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great in Georgetown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is undergoing a remodel. Rooms are very large and roomy. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. great restaurants within walking distance. I travel to Texas alot and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back side of hotel for a quiet room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Decatur, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed overnight while in town for a wedding. The hotel is easy to get to off I-35. The staff was very friendly, efficient and professional for both check-in and check-out. The hotel was spotless in spite of remodeling that was underway. What is most impressive is that there weren't any of the little annoyances you often run into. The room was clean, exactly what we reserved, the air conditioner worked well and was very quiet, the bed was comfortable, lamps all worked, ice machine worked, public areas were clean, etc. Once in the room, the only noise we could hear was a very strong wind outside. Beyond that, we never heard a sound from the hallway or from adjoining rooms. Had we not passed folks in the hallway or seen Do Not Disturb signs on some of the doors, we would not have known anyone was on our floor. If you are picky about your pillows, I would recommend bringing your own. The ones in the room sank to nothing. Not a big deal but would have preferred my firmer pillow from home. Other hotel chains could learn a lot from how this one is managed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel is a place I would definitely stay again. The Owners are there making sure that everyone is having a great stay. We were there in March 2012 and they were remodeling and were working very hard not to let it affect your stay. We had some very inconsiderate "neighbors" and they were quick to resolve the problem for us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Clean rooms, plenty of towels, easy access to local restaurants and entertainment. Stsff was personable and genuinely wanting to provide us with everything we needed. Accomodated our large family above and beyond what was required inthe terms of accomodation

• Stayed March 2013
Decatur, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is the kind of hotel experience I hope for but seldom find. The staff was courteous and cheerful in carrying out their duties and there was a sense of urgency to make me feel welcome and satisfy my needs. When I have business here in the future, I will make a reservation here; I have NO reservations recommending this establishment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel and will be even nicer when construction is over. The room was well appointed and comfortable.The manager and other staff were very helpful. Even with construction the room was quiet. I will stop here again if I am in Georgetown. The breakfast was fine.

Stayed February 2013
Brownsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My spouse and I stayed at this hotel from Monday Feb. 4th to Wed 6th, 2013. At this time
THE place is under construction, so if you are the type of traveler who has asthma or allergies choose a different place because you'll end up rating it low.
I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE CONSTRUCTION AT ALL. There was NO dust, It was quiet and my stay was pleasant.

I stayed on the 2nd floor and i observed the new paint and clean floor. My room was nice and clean. Nice towels, clean bed sheets, the A/C was not noisy at all. it worked too well I think, it was nice and cool. No musty smell. Bottom Line : since the hotel has been remodeled then everything is new. My room had a flat screen tv that worked well.

Breakfast includes, eggs, sausage, 3 different types of coffees, waffle maker, fresh fruit everyday, juice, boiled eggs, yogurt, 3-4 cereals to choose from. Hmmm, yummy. Its not a full meal deal but a nice small meal.

I enjoyed my stay. I will recommend this hotel. The staff was great. The manager was there all day and was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!