“interesting place” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Georgetown
New York City, New York
“interesting place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

tries to look like a dive bar/country place but comes across as a bit dirty. Tried the pizza as the waitress said it was the best and I really didn't like it. Drinks were served cold and that was the main attraction.

Visited December 2013

Winston Salem
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was in town for a few days, on my own and had seen on TripAdvisor about the Georgetown Square area and decided to spend my first afternoon there. I did some shopping and decided on Roots for lunch. The staff were friendly and the decor is charmingly eclectic. I thoroughly enjoyed my pizza and was very glad I'd decided to eat at the square instead of driving to a chain restaurant. A great place for a meal!