I made my reservation and added a note as to where I'd "prefer" to be, since we have stayed here several times in prior years (for two decades). We arrived and they didn't have my preference (they said they didn't see it on the reservation). Okay, fine. Well, since they ignored that preference, I was hoping they could at least put me on the same floor with my family (who had two other rooms, and who have also been staying there for years). Nope..... no can do. Fine, we'll deal with it. We get to the room, and my children wanted to access the Wi-Fi. We input the code, but it doesn't work. I am down in the lobby waiting for more family to arrive, so I stopped by the front desk to let them know that the code doesn't work. She tells me that I have to call tech support. Exactly why is that my responsibility? Anyway, She tells me the number is up in my room (3rd floor) on the desk. I told her that I wasn't headed back to my room right now, so if she could just give it to me, I'd write it down and call. She rudely said "Well, I don't know it. It's up in your room on the desk. We went out and called when we got back. After about 30 or 40 minutes of talking to tech- support, they were able to get it working (by this time it was after 10pm). I was just very frustrated by the way they handled everything (or expected US to handle it), none of it being our fault. Very poor service.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Georgetown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown Hotel Georgetown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Georgetown, Texas's brand new hotel located conveniently on southbound I-35. Hotel's Caring Staff Delights Guests with utmost care. Whether you're traveling with family on an historic adventure, for business at Citigroup or with a sports team playing at Georgetown Recreational Center, this hotel's location near I-35 and Georgetown Airport (GTU) couldn't be more perfect. Let the warm welcome of the Holiday Inn Express® & Suites Georgetown, TX hotel's excellent staff set the standard for a relaxing stay just 30 miles north of Austin. If work brings you to town, then take advantage of the 24-hour Business Center and the free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access throughout this hotel's property. While in Georgetown, TX, you can host meetings with area businesses, such as Airborn, TECO-Westinghouse and Enflite, in our San Gabriel Conference Room. St. David's Georgetown Hospital and Southwestern University are also nearby. You can work and play hard in Georgetown, knowing that there's a refreshing indoor pool and hot tub to welcome you back. Start each morning energized after the free, hot breakfast and a workout in the 24-hour Fitness Center. Welcome again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.