“Awesome!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in George West
“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel and was impressed with the staff and amenities. Anita and her staff are awesome, always willing to help their customers. I would recommend to my family and friends to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Irmabrm,

Thank you for your kind words. your comments are very important to us. It is our goal to consistenetly provide superior service to all our guest. we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Federal Way
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

A great place to stay when in the George West area. Very Clean and spacious comfortable rooms. Weekday Happy Hour is a great way to wind down your day. Hot snacks and sodas as well as suds.
Breakfast is on the guests schedule..ready when needed.

Great Job is all that you can say to the whole staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Big Strapper,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while working in the area. The hotel was fairly new and the rooms were clean. The staff is wonderful and will go out of their way to accommodate their guest. I traveled here with 4 others and was given a reasonable room price. We were provided with a meal and drinks each night we were here, which allowed us to save our money. I will definitely return. Thank you for a warm welcome!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are glad to read you found our staff courteous and efficient. I will ensure your comments are shared with the staff.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed there unexpectedly on 11/20. Nice hotel, clean, convenient. But the WOW is for the staff. We had the best service from everyone. That night they were serving Thanksgiving Dinner for their guests. The food was great and so was the conversation. The staff was so very nice and visited with us telling us about the 'oil boom' and all the local events. I was traveling with my Mom in Law who is pretty 'tight' with money so I told her the cost of the room was $80 even though it was a little over $200. I asked them not to say anything as I was paying for it and didn't want her to feel bad:-) So even when they put the bill receipt under my door....they taped it closed, I assume so it would remain a secret. How thoughtful:-) Thank you for a pleasant stay. I will recommend you always!

Room Tip: all seemed good to me!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you Deb J. for your review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are glad that you chose our hotel during your travel to the valley. I will ensure your gracious comments are shared with all the staff.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again!
Beeville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend and received superior service. The staff is very friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. I received an upgrade and my suite was spacious, clean, and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever had. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed November 2013
We thank you for your comments. It is our goal to provide superior service and accommodations to our customers. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when guest recognize our staff's efforts and take the time to say thank you.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights, location was great staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms very spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable I slept like a baby. However, there are no chain restaurants to dine at, only fast food and Mexican restaurants. Will definitely be returning soon.

Stayed November 2013
Valley H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Rockdawg82,
George West, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

What can I say the staff is great here. I've been working in George West Texas for the last 3 weeks and these girls have made my stay great..I have also used this Hotel for our meeting and they have done a great job putting up with my crews.. Happy Hour is always fun

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West? Share your experiences!