“The Hotel was great. However, they were individuals from...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Gatesville

Ramada Gatesville
You added Ramada Gatesville to your Saves list
Ramada Gatesville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 North Highway 36, Gatesville, TX 76528 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gatesville
San Antonio
“The Hotel was great. However, they were individuals from...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Hotel was great. However, they were individuals from the military that would run up and down the stairs during the evening. I had to call to have them stop. Next, the first room I was put in was a handicap room that smelled badly. The girl up front was very nice and placed me in another room, however, it was next to the stairs were the individuals were running.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and sharing to us your hotel experience. We however apologize for the shortcomings during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests; therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short on some aspects. We have taken note of your valuable comments regarding the noise and the unpleasant smell and we will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel just one night and must say that I was not happy at all. Over priced for the quality of the room. The Hotel is very old. Was a little concerned, the room was not cleaned, had beer bottles behind the nightstand that had appeared to be there for days along with other trash. I had asked the hotel staff had the room been cleaned and they have stated it has been and I had informed them on what I had found and they stated that they would let management know. The staff were very friendly, my main concern is the cleanliness. Makes me wonder if the sheet get changed. Not many hotels to choose from in the town but shop around first.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor so heavy walking will not disturb you. Stay away from the exit. Can b...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
We sincerely aim to always make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible, which is why it troubles us to hear that we have failed to give you that experience. We wish to let you know that we are indeed very sorry for the inconvenience the entire experience has brought you. Please know that your voice means a lot to us, and we seriously take all your feedback and evaluate the points we need to do to correct and improve in the delivery of our services. Rest assured that the opportunity you have given us will not go to waste and we will certainly act on such matters to better serve our valued guests. We hope that you reconsider and visit us again next time.
Glen Rose, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We book several rooms at the hotel on the weekend of June 21st and 22nd for a wedding. Due to the fact that we have many family members from out of town and family that had not seen each other or even meet we needed a place to gather.. I had called the hotel and asked if there was such a room or place at the facility that a large group could gather? I was told yes there was (keep in mind nothing mentioned about a charge) I asked about size was told that it was large enough to hold 40 + people with TV and so on. Room was great for everyone to gather. Needed more tables and chairs. We made sure that anything me moved we put back and if we messed it up we cleaned it up. I was there from Friday afternoon approx 3 pm until Sunday at a little after-noon (12 pm) not once at anytime did anyone say to me that they needed my credit card again to charge me for the use of the room we were all meeting in. Like I said it was my understanding that it was free. If you see the what I copied and pasted below it is form website nothing about charges per room. I paid on Friday at check in for the 2 rooms we were in for 2 nights and on Saturday I went back to desk and paid for 2 more rooms for that night and again nothing was said to me about the room. I was even given the RESERVED sign for the room to put on doors while we were at wedding because we left food and drink in there. Well low and behold I received Credit Card statement and there is a charge from the Ramada Inn that I did not authorize or have a receipt for..... I call the Hotel and I ask for someone to explain what that charge is for? I am told well it is for the Great Room you rented.. I said I don't think so, not once was I told there was a charge for that room. I had called not 1 time but many times before the June 21st date asking about the room and its ammenities and so forth and desk clerk and manager both had opportunity to tell me that there was a charge but nothing was said at all. Once we had checked out and had left they decided to charge me for it. Yes it was left clean and tables and chairs put back like they were supposed to be. So be advised watch for unauthorized charges from this place.

Meetings & Events

Meeting

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Beaumont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everything I experienced at the Ramada in Gatesville, TX was great, including, but not limited to the friendliness and effeciency of the staff, the cleanliness of the room, and the delicious breakfast that was covered under the fee for the room. I did not have the opportunity to use the swimming pool or fitness room, but if they followed the typical for the rest of the experience they woulld be wonderful also. It was easy to connect to the wifi, which is an important plus. We did not eat at the motel but may try that the next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
It is a pleasure to receive wonderful praises from our valued guests. We seek to be consistent in terms of providing you with great service, and it inspires us more to hear that you appreciate all our hard work. Thank you for complimenting our hotel cleanliness and the delicious breakfast that was offered to you during your recent stay. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Ramada Gatesville? Share your experiences!