“Hotel stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Gatesville

Ramada Gatesville
You added Ramada Gatesville to your Saves list
Ramada Gatesville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 North Highway 36, Gatesville, TX 76528 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gatesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Arlington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very clean. Breakfast was very nice and served hot. It is very convenient to where we needed to be the next day. The employees were friendly and helpful. A nice place to stop. I have read other reviews and we all think it is a very nice place. Especially if your doing prison ministry.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ramadagatesville, Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and for your open feedback. I am pleased that you found your stay relaxing and enjoyable and you found our hot breakfast always contantly being filled and cleaned I hope that our team members exceeded your expectations! Please know that there is no request to great that we will not try to meet while you are here!

Yes we have made upgrades to the hotel and we are not done yet!

Please also know that our entire team is here to serve you and we can’t wait for you to return!
Best wishes and safe travels!

Jay Patel
SAN ANTONIO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada in Gatesville whil;e I was waiting to see an inmate at a nearby prison. The service was great! The prison made a mistake and I got delayed by a day. As a lawyer, a day means alot. I had to receive emails, send emails, print and scan, etc... The staff at the Ramada basically became my staff and they were great. The blonde lady at the front during the day shift was the best. They sent faxes for me, called when I got faxes, helped me when I had a problem printing, etc... They were great and they were only 4 mins away from the prison! If I have to go back, that is where I'm staying.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadagatesville, Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Dear John H,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your open feedback.

Please also know we value your business and your feedback and it is our goal to exceed your expectations each and every time you visit with us. I am pleased that my staff members help you and they gave good level of service. I will pass your remarks to my staff members. Thanks one again.

Best wishes and safe travels!

Jay Patel

Been to Ramada Gatesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Gatesville

Address: 111 North Highway 36, Gatesville, TX 76528 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > Texas > Gatesville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Gatesville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Gatesville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Gatesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Gatesville Hotel Gatesville
Holiday Inn Gatesville
Gatesville Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Gatesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.