“Wow...Fresh Tex Mex” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Branson, Missouri
“Wow...Fresh Tex Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

There are many Mexican food establishments in Dallas/Ft Worth. This was excellent...loved the green enchiladas and chile rellenos...all seemed very fresh and flavorful.

Visited May 2013

Southern States
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Meeting my boss here for lunch on recommendation, we were warmly greated and led to a nicely appointed booth in standard TexMex flair, at least colors subdued! The requisite chips were warm and seasoned, and the fresh salsa loaded with tomatoes, onions, papers and cilantro, a perfect pair. I ordered the cheese enchilada and taco, Speedy Gonzales of course! The enchilada was overflowing with gooey, white Mexican cheese with a warm red enchilada sauce, cumin, garlic, smoked peppers, a nice change from standard red can sauce. My boss got fajitas, and was nicely rewarded with a smoking hot skillet loaded with chicken breast strips, peppers and onions. This was accompanied by warm, homemade tortillas, sour cream, pica de gallo, and a chunky guacamoele that is one of the best. Large chunks of haas avocado mixed with red onions, lemon, spices and fresh cilantro, a best choice. I paid for lunch with a personal credit card, and walked off without it. I did not realize this until the next evening. I have a terrible habit of writing my pins on cards, so this was like a blank check. I called the restaurant, and against all odds, it was returned by my waitress to Management. Unfortunately I do not remember her name, but management should. A delicious lunch in a sea of TexMex.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sachse, Texas, Usa
“LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We love to go to Matt's whether it just be me, my husband, and my son or with a group of friends! Their food is out of this world AMAZING!!!! The drinks are pretty AMAZING too! One of things that draw me to a mexican food restaurant is the salsa (or hot sauce, whatever you want to call it!)! Well you won't be disappointed with the salsa at Matt's! YUMMO!!!! If you go to Matt's you MUST order the Bob Armstrong! It is the BEST!!!! Sometimes I just order that for my meal! I give Matt's Ranchero TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Garland, TX
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We love Matt's Rancho Martinez. The one in Lakewood, the one in Allen, and the one in Garland! Matt's has great food, drinks, and service. Every time we bring someone new to Matt's they always love it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hewitt, Texas
“Matt's Rancho Martinez - Best Mexican Food!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Matt's Rancho Martinez has it all...great atmosphere, superior service, and the food is outstanding! I've eaten at a lot of Tex-Mex restaurants in Texas, but this is by far superior! The best guacamole I've ever tasted! We will definitely make a point to eat at this restaurant again!!!!!

• Visited July 2012