“Stay was great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Garland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stay was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay and the room attendant cleaned room awesome good job! The staff was friendly as well I look forward to staying with you guys in the future... I do allot of traveling and La Quinta is my choice for any of my stays.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
garland texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Be careful what you print. Take it up with me when it comes to my dog (owner) Call the police wow!!!! You walked away like everything was o.k. We will leave it at that! Do me a favor leave Laquinta out of this situation. Wonderful place friendly staff, can't ask for a better hotel to live at.
If it is business or pleasure!! I rate this hotel a 10++. I would also like to add the security guard who told you where we was staying that particular night, and this have happen before I hope he got brownie points. You don't know me or my dog and again watch what you print... You have my cell#.

Room Tip: no complaints.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Canyon, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were traveling through with friends on our way to Mardi Gras and thought we were staying at a good place. When we got up the next morning to load the car on of the windows and been broken out and a tomtom taken as well as some cigars and a lighter. We spent have of the day getting the window replaced so we missed out on some of the activities we had planned. The rooms were clean and the staff nice, but the experience with the window made the staff not good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Galveston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Clean room,no bedbugs,dog welcome,excellent cleaning staff,friendly front desk staff...I couldn't have been more pleased! Security guard now..I will always stay there!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy

Address: 12721 Interstate 635, LBJ Freeway, Garland, TX 75041
Location: United States > Texas > Garland
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Garland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy 2.5*
Motel 6 Garland is conveniently located at I-635 and Northwest Highway. We are less than a mile from the GM Training Center and Cinemark Hollywood Theater. We offer Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool and a conference room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Garland Hotel Garland
La Quinta Garland
Garland La Quinta

If you own or manage Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.