The Victorian Experience was fine. There was nothing particularly special about the resort or the grounds, but the rooms were comfortable and the time we spent in our room was just to shower and sleep. The bed was comfortable and the showers were hot. The walls are very thin, however, so you may hear noises from all your neighbors and vice versa.
The view we had was nice, but if you're unlucky you'll be facing the Wal-Mart which is not as sexy as the beach. The pool was nice and is very kid-friendly. There is also a restaurant onsite, but we did not dine there. The staff was averagely friendly, nothing extraordinary. Overall this is an average hotel but very conveniently located on the Seawall next to some great restaurants and right across from the beach, which is a huge plus. We'd stay here again but not exclusively.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites