We were looking for a room during the Thanksgiving week-end. The rooms were nicely priced and then I saw The Victorian Condo-Hotel. For nearly the same price, we got a larger place to stay with a nice sized living room, small kitchen, full small bath and a separate bedroom. What a deal. It is right across the street from the beach and has a great balcony view. The ROOMS were nice and we could actually spread out and enjoy ourselves. This also had a set of bunk beds and the couch let into a bed. Our only gripe was the couch needed to be replaced because when you sat down you had to have someone pull you up and the bed squeaked badly every time you moved. You will have to bring your own paper towels, salt, pepper, etc. but it is a great place to stay and I would take this type of room over a hotel room anytime.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites