I stayed here in mid-November a group of girls before we went on a cruise out of Galveston. Myself and one of the girl's came on a Mon. We checked in. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Neither of us had ever been to this area before. Our unit was clean, sure it was a little old but it was clean. The only things we required were a place to sleep and a coffee maker. We ate bagels for breakfast and used the fridge to keep our beer cold. We cruised around the town on Monday. Tuesday we went to NASA. And on Wednesday we went to Houston to a tennis tournament.On Wed. night 3 other girls arrived. Our cruise left on Thurs. afternoon.
For the price it did the job. We overlooked the pool which was very clean. I sat out the last morning while everyone else was getting ready. It was as inexpensive place for our group and it worked out fine. Believe me It was alot bigger tah the cruise ship room where we had 5 women and one electrical outlet!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites