We came down to Galveston just for one night, during the last weekend of spring break. We stumbled onto the Victorian without even knowing what we were looking for...we were only looking for any available room.
The hotels amenities included several nice pools and hot tubs, suite type rooms with full kitchenette and a wonderful balcony. Staff were extremely helpful with everything, and we enjoyed our stay, even though it was short. Our only real regret was that we didn't have more time to stay and enjoy the room and other hotel amenities.
Our only complaint would be that some of the things in the kitchen seemed outdated...not a real problem for us. Also, if they had any form of continental breakfast or coffee available in the morning, we couldn't find it. We probably would have asked if we had been staying more than the one night. Even so, wonderful place that we will definitely return to.
Our room was 9110 and we stayed on Saturday, March 16th, 2013. -Amy and Edmond Sunday
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites