We stayed here for one night before leaving for our cruise. We had a 2 bedroom condo and I had stayed here before about 5 years ago. The furniture is a little dated and the bedrooms are the smallest bedrooms I have ever seen. But for one night it was fine. They have a free shuttle to the cruise port if you book the cruise package with your reservation. It was very hard to get the luggage cart in the elevator. It is a very dated property and not a good bargain. $300.00 a night for a 2 bedroom condo is a bit pricey for a old and wore out property.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.