We stayed at the San Luis on
April 13, 2009. We had adjoining rooms for extended family, and were on the 14th floor. The rooms were very comfortable and well maintained. The views from the balcony were excellent. The pool area was very nice and was not crowded at the time we were there. I suppose it might be different in high season, but we were very well satisfied. We did not eat at the San Luis as prices seemed on the high side. Many convenient restaurants were within walking distance. The beach was across the street and down some steps at the seawall. It was clean and well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston