We arrived on Thursday after 4 on Thanksgiving day - entrance decorated beautiful. Christmas already. Our room was ready on the CLub 10 level - adults only. We didn't get our welcome champagne on arrival - they told us they were out. Each and every staff person were very friendly - had blankets to hand out at the H2O bar around the fire pit. Nice atmosphere. Besides the champagne not being there, and 2 hour wait for a hamburger from room service everything else was really nice. The AC didn't work the first night but they sent someone up right away and gave us chocolates. It was our anniversary so I wasn't going to let anything bring us down. Had a great dinner at the Grotto - then one evening went over to Landrys and had a great dinner. The weather was chilly but the pool was heated and nice. Not too crowded .....Everyone was super nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston