I found this place while I was searching for a good restaurant in Galveston. What a find! This is an amazing place. All the staff was really friendly. For $270 I got a room on the 10th floor that was great. It had it's own balcony facing the Gulf, a huge TV, a beautiful bathroom, complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. The pool is also amazing. It's huge and has a water slide and Jacuzzi. I was very happy that it open until 2:30am. The swim up bar was pretty cool too. I will definitely be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston